Towik

Nov 20, 2018
to be able to pick up the phone and give it to the owner
You have to decide not to talk with the girls, you will end up at the roof and there you have 3 decisions. I think you need to choose That you don't have time but if you find it you will bring it to her

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
to be able to pick up the phone and give it to the owner
You have to decide not to talk with the girls, you will end up at the roof and there you have 3 decisions. I think you need to choose That you don't have time but if you find it you will bring it to her
Yep, that was it. Thanks!

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Still talking and lying to the girls makes no difference, same with answering or not answering the "Iwilldestroyyou" e-mail
I did many playthroughs and lying or not to the girls about being Married made no difference, i combined that with and without answering the e-mail and there was no difference. Unless there will be something in day 6 or further

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I liked the graphics and the concept of the game so far.

But i'm really not comfortable with some scenes (the ones with young students).

I wish there were a mod where you could customize the characters a little to make it less disturbing.

Reactions: tsukiouji

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I liked the graphics and the concept of the game so far.

But i'm really not comfortable with some scenes (the ones with young students).

I wish there were a mod where you could customize the characters a little to make it less disturbing.
Turn off Dark mind and there will be no "young students", at least I think so, so far I did not tried to play without the dark mind

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Still talking and lying to the girls makes no difference, same with answering or not answering the "Iwilldestroyyou" e-mail
I did many playthroughs and lying or not to the girls about being Married made no difference, i combined that with and without answering the e-mail and there was no difference. Unless there will be something in day 6 or further
The planning horizon for the game is really really big. Think about it, Day 5 got released recently and Blue is planning 365 days. Not all choices have immediate effects, and for those that do, sometimes changes are small, sometimes changes are big.
The devil is in the details, you see.

One example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I remember Neko liking the cake (decision) don't remember what Fuyu said about the cake but the other top and lower decision made Fuyu say she had that too.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
the file that you shove into "game" folder is "Dark mind" it works with 3-4 and 5 (DAY-versions) for 1-2 you need to type a code for the Dark mind to work.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Day 2 last decision "use her" / "let it be", the day 2.jpg show "use her" has a future consequences. I'm not sure if I did even 1 playthrough with "let it be", oh wait I did but I could not really tell the difference, I know that there was "we din't had sex in 3 days" but "use her" is more of just masturbation... so its not this decision.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
That's it :)

ps : (still not sure about the rape one throught)
agreed, was meant as an example more than a statement. However, Renpy is pretty inflexible in a lot of ways, so I doubt we'll get anything like that, short of making a giant wall of decisions at the very beginning that set variables. Not a very elegant solution, but a possibility.

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
Here's a question for those who've peeked behind the coding curtain; is the "dark mind" thing saved to the save file, or do you need to enable it every time you launch?

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Oh my god the tease at the end with the upcoming features/possibilites.
I fell even more in love with this game and if they keep up doing such a good job this will be by far the best game, having fetishes for a huge amount of people.

Seriously can't wait for the next updates.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Here's a question for those who've peeked behind the coding curtain; is the "dark mind" thing saved to the save file, or do you need to enable it every time you launch?
Unfortunately it needs to be enabled every time but a solution to make the choice permanent (i.e. remember your setting forever, even in new versions/games/saves/updates) is on the roadmap

Reactions: tsukiouji
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes