kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
I'm really confused about the dark mind patch, it worked with day 1-2 with the cheatcode but in day 3-4 it doesn't work at all and i have the patch file in the folder, but what is up with the different versions on the lewdpatcher site? there's a version for Day3, 4 and 5 but editing the file in an editor i see that it's just the same content in it :
"
init:
$ persistent.patched = True
"
So why is there multiple versions if it's the same files? Also the day 3 file on the site worked on day 1-2?? What is going on, this is really confusing...

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Seems I get an exception if I change my mind of Dark mind the girl in the infirmary. while talking to Yamato-sensei, after the line "ah well I'll message Mika real quick..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had an exception with Himiko's book but after rollingback it was fine, with this one nope.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
I'm really confused about the dark mind patch, it worked with day 1-2 with the cheatcode but in day 3-4 it doesn't work at all and i have the patch file in the folder, but what is up with the different versions on the lewdpatcher site? there's a version for Day3, 4 and 5 but editing the file in an editor i see that it's just the same content in it :
"
init:
$ persistent.patched = True
"
So why is there multiple versions if it's the same files? Also the day 3 file on the site worked on day 1-2?? What is going on, this is really confusing...
afaik the patch changes the persistent file or better the game makes the persistent file check for the patch and once it's included all days stay "patched" since they share the persistent file. at least when i start a new round from day 1 i start with the cheatmenue where i just switch dm on, so that's the only explanation i can think of

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I have some questions regarding the Xmas chapter... are all these alternate realities rather than "what ifs" ? I ask because the segment with Rikka and Masae (my favorite) the Sensei kept talking about how he has drilled them tons of times in the past... I am current up till chapter 5, and he has never touched Masae and only recently got a hug and kiss from Rikka... what gives ?

Also anyone else experiencing for the first time ever the "this program is not responding" with the Xmas chapter ? None of the episodes themselves which are way longer and have many more animations did this...

EDIT - went back to read a couple of pages, and seems I am not the only one with the freezing problem, as some have said, yes they are super smooth, but you might be doing something wrong Blue-sensei sama @BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei , my PC (not to brag) is a MONSTER, like I could be making these VN type of games if I had the skill and imagination for it... and even it struggles, I need to do ONE click to start the animation, and wait, cause if I try to force it with a second of third click I crash Renpy.... and while the animations are good, I have seen better animations that dont cause this, such as the game Intimate Relations, and even Lancaster Boarding House.

Not complaining just so you know, as I know your still learning, and your doing remarkable work, thats why I patron'd you as you deliver monthly releases chalk full of content !

Also - that "bad decisions" segment was ball-bustingly depressing, I hope the paths I am choosing so far dont lead my Matsu down that path, as I rather he kill himself than see him in that state...

Reactions: AlterSack

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I have some questions regarding the Xmas chapter... are all these alternate realities rather than "what ifs" ? I ask because the segment with Rikka and Masae (my favorite) the Sensei kept talking about how he has drilled them tons of times in the past... I am current up till chapter 5, and he has never touched Masae and only recently got a hug and kiss from Rikka... what gives ?

Also anyone else experiencing for the first time ever the "this program is not responding" with the Xmas chapter ? None of the episodes themselves which are way longer and have many more animations did this...

EDIT - went back to read a couple of pages, and seems I am not the only one with the freezing problem, as some have said, yes they are super smooth, but you might be doing something wrong Blue-sensei sama @BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei , my PC (not to brag) is a MONSTER, like I could be making these VN type of games if I had the skill and imagination for it... and even it struggles, I need to do ONE click to start the animation, and wait, cause if I try to force it with a second of third click I crash Renpy.... and while the animations are good, I have seen better animations that dont cause this, such as the game Intimate Relations, and even Lancaster Boarding House.

Not complaining just so you know, as I know your still learning, and your doing remarkable work, thats why I patron'd you as you deliver monthly releases chalk full of content !

Also - that "bad decisions" segment was ball-bustingly depressing, I hope the paths I am choosing so far dont lead my Matsu down that path, as I rather he kill himself than see him in that state...
The special is not related to the "days" ... its already stated when the game start

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
@Rythan25

I never really officially declared when exactly Ecchi Sensei plays.

So let's say Day 1 (Monday) sttarts at the same day the Day 1 released, but just 2 years later. So 13.July.2020.

That means day 6 will be Saturday the 18.July.2020.
Christmas special = 24.December.2020 ("Wrong Decisions", maybe 2021 or 2022) and it may, or may not happen in the future.
In any case, all characters are known much better, they already had between 18.July and 24.December some lewd moments (If we take the dafault route) So that's the reason why they already sound so familiar with each other and talk about past lewd moments.

But the special is still a special. Not like halloweenspecial with memory. It is just "Here guys, a lot of lewd content with hot girls to make you happy."

And about the animations, yeah I'll try to create less pictures for animations at the Lewd Year Special. Hope the lag will be gone.

@Towik
The Ecchi Counter is a at this moment (d5) deactivated little gimmick that counts for the next ecchi moment decided by me.
So if we see a nice cleavage, the Ecchi counter triggers there.

Let's say you start a new day and the first trigger is 500 pictures away, so the counter just counts how many pictures left.

The Problem is just the Ecchi Counter started freezing by day 4 and since them my programmer never found a reason why.
I personally prefer to implement the Ecchi Counter for Week 1, but we will see if that's still doable.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
No idea, I keep trying to get it but so far 6 tries and I had no luck :(
Its not "lie" to the girls, I thought not answering the weird email was it but nope, unless its 2 things, like "lie" and creepy watching (girls) will keep trying

I think it has something with Taru but how I have no idea...

edit: I give up 8 tries and nothing

Cocomarla

Oct 2, 2018
You can just patch it yourself, look in your internal storage for a folder called ecchi Sensei & Paste the in there -

edit: ah sorry your asking for halloween special, errr you'll need to wait for a port to be released sorry.
One correction : The folder name is "Ecchi_sensei" (there is an underscore between the words). Tested on Note9 / Android 8.1.

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
afaik the patch changes the persistent file or better the game makes the persistent file check for the patch and once it's included all days stay "patched" since they share the persistent file. at least when i start a new round from day 1 i start with the cheatmenue where i just switch dm on, so that's the only explanation i can think of
I fixed it somehow, not sure how i did it but i guess i had the patch version mixed and put them in the wrong days or something, or i messed up with my saves the first time and replaying through day 1-2 with the patches correctly in all the folders fixed it, i had the patch in the folder for day 3-4 but there was no cheatmenu available, but now there is, no idea what i did but it's working now.

I can play this awesome game with all of it working as it should and it's also way better with dark mind, so it's great, i appreciate the help.

Pontoonl

Dec 21, 2018
I can't get the cheat menu to appear to turn dark mind mode on for d3+4 on android apk.. Anyone able to help?

d13g0fort

Jul 25, 2018
I can't get the cheat menu to appear to turn dark mind mode on for d3+4 on android apk.. Anyone able to help?
Use the download link of the lewd patch (first post/extras/click previous versions into the new web). Copy the downloaded archive into the Ecchi sensei folder and Will appear the extra content in the Game.

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
Use the download link of the lewd patch (first post/extras/click previous versions into the new web). Copy the downloaded archive into the Ecchi sensei folder and Will appear the extra content in the Game.
patch.rpy file, right?
I put in the main folder, doesn't seem to work.
mumble, it doesn't work for day 2, but day 4 is ok

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Been busy playing my Christmas presents, and just getting around to playing this. Pretty cool there are four episodes from the looks of this. But an error's keeping me from saving:
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Restarting the game, fixed it. That line about Aki and a new manager is interesting, even if the disclaimer said these stories were separate from the main game.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes