Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Impossible to find a way to start chapter 3 ...
I've saved at any point I could make a decision and saved when the game said "save the game here" and also after when the screen goes black. NO SINGLE SAVE works to start chapter 3/Day 5. Please can someone help ?

EDIT :I remembered from chapter 2 : Need to go into preference => start a new game. What a fckin dumb UI design. No wonder 90% of people don't know how to start the game. A great game, but what a poorly designed UI...

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
@Pfilnokyd @Non To NTR

preferences > start a new game > load chapter
ARE YOU FCKIN KIDDING ME ??!!

Nowhere in the OP does it say that, NOWHERE. And even if it did. How can someone reasonable deny the fact that the UI is atrociously made. You have to go into PREFERENCES to make this. Even at that point it's already completely in the wrong section. Then "Start a new game". Again, how can you deny it's misleading. And THEN you have to understand what it really does. And all of this shouldn't even matter. In NO OTHER SINGLE GAME made with Ren'Py, you have to go search for 20 mins in the menu to find what to do and to understand what to do. Even if you show me somewhere on the internet where he tells about it, it is irrelevant at all. Learn the definition of User Interface Design. The priority is to make things accessible.

Reactions: AlterSack

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
@Pfilnokyd I agree, the way is a bit tricky and we could do that better. The problem is, i'm still a noob in programming so my programmer made that. People who already know me a bit also know that i'm always try to please the customer.
The next Updates comes with an GUI overhaul and after Week 1 the whole "load previous chapter" mechanism will be gone.

In any case, thanks for your feedback.

Reactions: AlterSack

onlyforthelink

Dec 9, 2017
so in order to play the entire game with all fetishes enabled i should download Day1-2,(with password) Day 3-4 and Day 5 (with darkmind patch) is there something im missing for 3-4?

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Is there a darkmind patch for HD days 3-4?
Or is it continuing from day2 (if it was enabled in day 2?)
+

so in order to play the entire game with all fetishes enabled i should download Day1-2,(with password) Day 3-4 and Day 5 (with darkmind patch) is there something im missing for 3-4?
on the lewdpatcher page there's a link to previous versions and if you dl'ed the skunked version the patch is already included

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is there a darkmind patch for HD days 3-4?
Or is it continuing from day2 (if it was enabled in day 2?)
The same patch works for Day 3-4, Day 5, and the 2 special episodes.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Doing another Playthrough, there are minor bugs (few of them) when someone says something happened, when I decided not to do it.

I thought the game had no depth but after Mother's recollection. a lot of stuff made sense

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
The Dark Mind patch doesn't work for me once day 3 hits. The patch is in my game folder but nothing changes including the main menu. I'm under the impression that it should just work and not require activation like the Day 1-2 patch did, but it doesn't. If it makes a difference the "Start New Game" option under preferences also didn't work. I had to load my old save directly.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
If I remember correctly
1-2 = you type the code F95zone or something like that
for 3-4 and 5, you need the patch (patch.rpy) in the game folder or was it in the "Game" folder and then it should work even for the other Chapter ( i have it in the chapter 5) and it works in 3-4, just clicking Cheatmenu in the main menu and you activate Dark mind.

Dayn

Apr 9, 2018
If I remember correctly
1-2 = you type the code F95zone or something like that
for 3-4 and 5, you need a the patch (patch.rpy) in the game folder or was it in the "Game" folder and then it should work even for the other Chapter ( i have it in the chapter 5) and it works in 3-4, just clicking Cheatmenu in the main menu and you activate Dark mind.
I know. That's how it is supposed to work, but it isn't. I've tried the patch in both the game folder and the "game" folder and it doesn't work. There's also no cheatmenu option appearing.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes