Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Seems there was an exception right at the moment were he decided to run his junk with her hand. If I decide to choose to ignore the exception it will lead to endless errors but If I just return, it will lead to no exceptions at all.

Still I have to say the game is way too big in size (GB). I mean the amount of stuff is really low, other game at that size would have about 4-7 times more stuff
Hahahaha.. FYI, this Dev is the only one that do update every month and with big content.. There is many Dev that only post one small update every few months.. Get ur facts right

U

User_130505

Going to wait till I see comments.
I really hated the last special release.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Totally boring this christmas edition. The one at halloween was definitely better.
Thanks for the feedback - can you specify what about it you found boring and/or what you preferred in the halloween special?

Going to wait till I see comments.
I really hated the last special release.
Can you specify what you hated about the last special release?

U

User_130505

Thanks for the feedback - can you specify what about it you found boring and/or what you preferred in the halloween special?

Can you specify what you hated about the last special release?
It was ok, till they got to the place they were going to, but after they got there, and it seemed to turn into a click bait game, I deleted it.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
It was ok, till they got to the place they were going to, but after they got there, and it seemed to turn into a click bait game, I deleted it.
Fair enough, it was a bit of game design experimentation. The Lewdmas special is not like that at all FYI.

Can't say the special christmas release is not enjoyable. But it is definately glitchy.
Can you please report any glitches/bugs in the #bugs channel on the official discord server ( ) or here? If you report bugs or glitches, the chance that they will be fixed is infinitely greater than if you don't report them.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Enjoyable, but I agree Halloween was better if more outlandish. I am hoping this is because they appear to have a new year special edition planned centered on the family and perhaps one other ;).

Reactions: IceBearApproves
May 16, 2018
Hi guys! Another request, can you post a link gor a compressed version of day 5(one with darkmind version included) the link in the first page is way too large for my phone. Really appreciate the reply, i really love the plot and progression of the story! Was planning on waiting for day 6 but i can't anymore. Hahaha

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Hi guys! Another request, can you post a link gor a compressed version of day 5(one with darkmind version included) the link in the first page is way too large for my phone. Really appreciate the reply, i really love the plot and progression of the story! Was planning on waiting for day 6 but i can't anymore. Hahaha
You mean a compressed Android version of D5?

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
As I'm not using discord, I post the problem here.

Every time I try to have fun time with Rikka - it freezes. I wait a little bit, hoping it will resume, but it will not.
Can you remember when precisely the freeze is triggered? Does the freeze also occur on other routes?

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
@Fruity91 it's because of ren'py. you are trying to play a lewd route with rikka, which contains 4 animations in almost 60fps. not a simple movie but made frame by frame as single pictures and fastplay them with the ren'py script. unfortunately, some PC's struggle when it comes to the animation sequences.

just click once and wait, if nothing happens after 10 seconds click again. Not sure how other game devs handle these problems but they closer i hit the 60+ FPS animations, they more performance is necessary

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
The animations in this were way smoother than the animations in the normal game. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come in the future days because so far they are really amazing and the main story just feels super lacking now in that department.

Also more Masae content is needed in the main story, her body is out of this world.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes