BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Lewdmas Special info:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Story Intro Images:

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
So you think she was raped but preferred to claim it was a one-night stand? If it was incest, it might be better to claim it was a stranger but even then I would rather tell my spouse that I was raped than that I engaged in promiscuous acts. Mao has a scene where she suspects that her mother doesn't even know her father's name, would it be worse if she felt like she was the product of rape? I don't really think so, but let's assume MC and his waifu think so, it would still make much more sense if she at least told the MC/player that she was raped as long as that isn't a lie.

So either we have a typical case of the player not being informed and actively misled about aspects of the story he should know as the protagonist or Hiroko just was a slut and never deserved the mc's 100% fidelity which helps to make it feel less bad that we cheat on her, I guess.
Do not call Hiroko a slut </3, if not i will bite u ~ u will all know in due time ~

Reactions: Rythan25

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Oh man 13 and 15 year old content with 9 year old teasing, incest ontop of it. Pretty accurate portrayal too 13 year olds can be very horny. Sidenote I dont think this content is even legal in US. Can someone correct me if I am mistaken here?

Klasse94

Jul 11, 2018
Well I wait now for 10 Days
But theryr is still no Mobile Version
And (I saw to People asking for it and gettin' no answer so too....) Thus wanna try my luck and ask If thery be a Android Version vor Day 5 or Not? :)

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Hello
So the Dark mind patch only works with Day 5?

edit:Nevermind, seems i have to type a code to enable it

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
So I just started day 3 and I am getting exception every 2nd click or one after the other one...

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
and now the game doesn't see Ch.2 saves... sees nothing, nothing at all

anyone know how I can fix it ? I deleted the 3-4 and extracted again but still it doesnt see any saves at all

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Day 3 and I cannot click start new game, since the game still thinks that I have to choose a save to begin day 3 but Like i said after all those exceptions, every now and then and even one after the other. Even in the bathroom it was one after the other

when I hover of start new game (in preferences) is it suppose to get lit or a window should came up, I clicked it few times but seems like nothing happens

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Day 3 and I cannot click start new game, since the game still thinks that I have to choose a save to begin day 3 but Like i said after all those exceptions, every now and then and even one after the other. Even in the bathroom it was one after the other

when I hover of start new game (in preferences) is it suppose to get lit or a window should came up, I clicked it few times but seems like nothing happens
What exception are you getting?

It probably is a NameError, can you communicate what the particular NameError is?

Clicking "Start new game" should change the main menu to "Load previous chapter" or something along those lines

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Seems there was an exception right at the moment were he decided to run his junk with her hand. If I decide to choose to ignore the exception it will lead to endless errors but If I just return, it will lead to no exceptions at all.

Still I have to say the game is way too big in size (GB). I mean the amount of stuff is really low, other game at that size would have about 4-7 times more stuff

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes