blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Is it just me or did the Halloween event not really get explained by all the characters just said what a strange dream and basically that was that nothing really came out of it seems like idk just my opinion tho

Reactions: duhwellman

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Is it just me or did the Halloween event not really get explained by all the characters just said what a strange dream and basically that was that nothing really came out of it seems like idk just my opinion tho
Let's be honest, so much abnormal shit happened in the Halloween Special, it could only have been a dream

Reactions: blahblah25

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I played this game yesterday, didn';t have to do this, got to day 5 - started afresh following the Tree/Guide - I've now had to do this going into day 3, but now I'm just bombared with exception errors

What's more is the new save I took at the end of day 2 starts in a different place to where I left it I put dark mind on, which it was for eps 1 and 2

Anyway, I deleted all my saves starting over, maybe that fixes things - anyone know what combo of decisions I need to make to get the dark mind decsions shown below?

View attachment 202475
If u are talking about the phone dark mind.. U need to go to the rooftop in d1 instead of asking the girl where the principle office is at.. After u meet nanami.. Choose the third option..

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
So, I donwloaded the game, added the patch, but I can't play the game in the least. I got to the main screen but where any other game would have "start" it has "continu chapter 3" (whut? how about chapter 1?) and when I click it, it takes me to the save or load screen, but nothing works, nothing is clickable, can't do anything.

What can I delete and where to reset everything. Deleting the game does nothing.

EDIT: Fixed it by both deleting the game, then deleting the file in %appdata%

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Whenever I try to play chapter 3-4 it says I need a save file for chapter 2. I tried to copy save file that did nothing. I played around a bit and now its bugging out. Whenever I delete the folders and re-unextract it has my old save files still, but of course chapter 3 fails to load and then when i quit I get an error. Where are the saves located I am guessing another location in my documents or something. Makes no sense help plz.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Also, where's the dark mind patch for days 3-4 ? do I have to download the compressed version ?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
@Bass_Legend preference > Start a new game > load previous chapter > it will auto detect ur save

@amBest if u are talking about dark mind for pc ver.. its in the OP .. d5 patch apply for all ..

Axer Hell

Apr 26, 2017
If I cannot bone the black haired girl in the middle and 80% of the girls on the right, in the banner, I'm not playing this! :coffee:

Jaded 404

Aug 2, 2017
Pfff.. I know the true story... Waifu is the best waifu.. Don't u Dare make her sad ~
If the reason is good, I may even go back and try a pure Waifu route. But until I know the true story, I shall be training Daughter-Waifu to be the best Waifu.

modmuq

Jun 26, 2018
She cheated on us to have Mao, I say it's fair game now. Jk. Daughter-Waifu here I come.
well what if she was rip by her father or stranger and had mao from this and she cant kill any soul so she kept meo even she was from bad situation please thinking about her past ,and sorry my english

Reactions: Jmiller836

Behindflayer

Dec 14, 2018
So you think she was raped but preferred to claim it was a one-night stand? If it was incest, it might be better to claim it was a stranger but even then I would rather tell my spouse that I was raped than that I engaged in promiscuous acts. Mao has a scene where she suspects that her mother doesn't even know her father's name, would it be worse if she felt like she was the product of rape? I don't really think so, but let's assume MC and his waifu think so, it would still make much more sense if she at least told the MC/player that she was raped as long as that isn't a lie.

So either we have a typical case of the player not being informed and actively misled about aspects of the story he should know as the protagonist or Hiroko just was a slut and never deserved the mc's 100% fidelity which helps to make it feel less bad that we cheat on her, I guess.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes