Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
It's more so the whole save being incompatible with chapter [x]. So if you're playing Day 5, you can't go back to the saves with the earlier days because it's incompatible. I had like a good 12+ pages of saves, but the older day ones don't show up.
Ah, gotta Start a new game (in preferences) and load those saves then.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Ah, gotta Start a new game (in preferences) and load those saves then.
I did. And I don't think it's possible to play Day 5, but try and load a save from Day 1. If that was possible, there wouldn't be a need to play through the other chapters for their saves, and later the planned merge of the first week.

nilsennagel

Jan 25, 2018
can't figure out how to access most of the southwest quadrant of the day 5 decision tree. patch is installed and turned on.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Game seems to be getting buggier. It was annoying enough trying to get save files to work and now with chapter five every other click spews out a mcm error.

I had to open the day five script and started to change every single solitary mcn to mm to prevent the crashes but then lost interest and just spammed through all of the game and only stopped and edited the mcn's to mm when I was talking and doing stuff with the daughters. Might just throw this and free up some disk space for something that is a less annoying to try to play.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just lucky I guess. I was running with the dark mind turned on which I think might of been causing it as I think it never happened unless dark mind was turned on.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Honestly at this time I am not even sure where all those errors are coming from, I've tested starting a new game from Day 1 and carrying it all the way over to Day 5 multiple times without most of the issues you guys are reporting

Reactions: Dvnasty

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Probably because you start a new game. Most of us are using our old saves from the last update and not many are going to start a new game over and over again or the game will become boring a lot faster and you'll lose interest and I never had any crashes til chapter 5.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Probably because you start a new game. Most of us are using our old saves from the last update and not many are going to start a new game over and over again or the game will become boring a lot faster and you'll lose interest and I never had any crashes til chapter 5.
hmm.. i speedrun for diff route more than 10 times already.. i must be crazy ~ but yeah, i just have that bug once, its when d3 started.. not sure why u have so many of that bug..

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
That's the thing, I was using my old save as well and didn't have these issues in D5, no crashes either

Reactions: Dvnasty

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Dvnasty

The crash was just a trace back and I could ignore it the bug popped up every time the MC was suppose to talk on day 5 by changing it from mcn in the script to to mm (my mind) the trace back spam was gone. Not sure the cause but for now I have freed up 5 gigs worth of ram for something else.

Manaflask

Jul 31, 2018
The load from an old chapter is a mess with constants Errors, the problem if you Skip the bug, it start to chop dialogs in the story. I like this game a lot, but this is starting to get annoying.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
I'm so looking forward to the suspended students interview. If we get to choose at all, that girl in the gym, and maybe the Vampire girl, are the only ones I can see it being a waste of time trying to get unsuspended. Everyone else, it looks like they're willing to learn.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I'm so looking forward to the suspended students interview. If we get to choose at all, that girl in the gym, and maybe the Vampire girl, are the only ones I can see it being a waste of time trying to get unsuspended. Everyone else, it looks like they're willing to learn.
all have their own reason and story.. lets not judge them for now ~

Reactions: AlterSack
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes