ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
wow sensei has a wife a secret wife and a secret gf i forsee his life getting complicated fast adding in his daughters desire to fuck him yup he is going to be the epitome of the saying may you live in intresting times

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
The Day 4 download has a bit of a weird bug I think? I had to download and extract it a couple of times for the lib folder to show up.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
So how do I get this to open with MAC? Seems nothing happens when I click on the main icon (not the .exe ).

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Its more than decent.. if u feel like the story is kinda slow or full of japanese words/wrong grammar.. dont stop, try to play till d3-d4 .. d1-d2 will be fully revamp on the mega pack week 1 [ d1-d7 ]
Finally got around to playing it. Just starting Day 3 right now. This game easily replaces the second game in my sig, with the amount of content it has. I still need to play it more to memorize the names, but Himiko was easily my favorite, with Fuyu being a close second.

Game kinda has a pretty good mystery to things too, like the first game in my sig. I figured Fuyu was going to be like Kayane in that game, but what happened with her instead was a lot better. From what I played so far, I think blackmail from the girl you meet instead of Kaede’s mom, would ruin things if that happens.

It’s a good atmosphere already, and just necessary right now. The protagonist is smart, but he doesn’t really need those kind of ‘bad’ manipulation/revenge schemes. The grammar wasn’t too bad, though I thought the intro was kinda long, and that it was going to be worse than it was because of it. But that was easy to take back because of Himiko.

I actually forgot about the Dark Mind patch, so didn’t get to really play through that for Days 1-2, but I can already tell I missed a decent amount of context. Will have to go back through that after I get through Day 4.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Well, the content you miss will only increase. :p
I just finished Day 3 and 4, so I’ll be going back to play through Day 1 and 2. It’s good the dev is active around here, cause it’s going to be tough waiting for Day 6 and 7, even with the standalone Halloween special.

Games like these really deserve the 12-32,000 a month I’ve seen sprite games like Cloud get, cause 365 months is a long time. It’s really great each episode doesn’t end in some cliffhanger.

PaDDA

Formerly 'amphonpad'
Mar 29, 2018
While running game code:
KeyError: u'mc_name'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 4805, in script
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\exports.py", line 1204, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\character.py", line 1018, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\character.py", line 1007, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 596, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 613, in format_field
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\character.py", line 925, in __format__
return format(unicode(self), spec)
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\character.py", line 919, in __unicode__
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(who)[0]
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 4805, in script
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\exports.py", line 1204, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\character.py", line 1018, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\character.py", line 1007, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 596, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 613, in format_field
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\character.py", line 925, in __format__
return format(unicode(self), spec)
File "D:\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\character.py", line 919, in __unicode__
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(who)[0]
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
its a known bug, just rollback for now, and u can continue as usual

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
I downloaded the compressed version and also the untompressed. They both faul to continue day 4. When i start them they sugegst that I continue day 3. When i click Continue, it shows me all the save boxes with a sign that save is not compatible.
Any help please!

grimmGOD

May 30, 2018
game is broken for me.... cant seem to start a new game and with errors can get day 3 to start but constant crashes makes it unplayable

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Been trying to play Day 5, but it's not recognizing the saves as something compatible. I guess I'll just have to play through things again.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
@whotheff @FangOfDrknss

preference > start a new game > load ur save...

please spend some time to read the information on the dev patreon.. U can click on it at the OP.. or join the dev discord .. do say hi first to get the member role..

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Finally managed to get Day 5 working, and played through everything. The cliffhanger actually wasn't that bad, since we all know what happens. I'll be playing through the Halloween standalone tomorrow while waiting for the next two specials. The principal was a lot less of a dom this time around, but I feel like that's a better thing since it's safer for the protag. I'm a bit worried about the mom getting in the way, but it'll probably won't be that bad.

I'm really looking forward to the day these chapters merge, cause I keep having to save over the older days, and there were some really good scenes. Hopefully you guys figure out the whole phone issue, cause this is the first I've seen a game with one without any scroll placeholders. You're really doing better than the other game in my sig in that department.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Finally managed to get Day 5 working, and played through everything. The cliffhanger actually wasn't that bad, since we all know what happens. I'll be playing through the Halloween standalone tomorrow while waiting for the next two specials. The principal was a lot less of a dom this time around, but I feel like that's a better thing since it's safer for the protag. I'm a bit worried about the mom getting in the way, but it'll probably won't be that bad.

I'm really looking forward to the day these chapters merge, cause I keep having to save over the older days, and there were some really good scenes. Hopefully you guys figure out the whole phone issue, cause this is the first I've seen a game with one without any scroll placeholders. You're really doing better than the other game in my sig in that department.
Protip: In the save menu, the pages are technically unlimited, just use the arrow to the right to get to the next page. There should be no reason to save over an existing save

Reactions: AlterSack

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So how do I get this to open with MAC? Seems nothing happens when I click on the main icon (not the .exe ).
The main icon of what? The day 2 app? The day 4 app? The day 5 app? The halloween app? Compressed or not? Which download link?

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Protip: In the save menu, the pages are technically unlimited, just use the arrow to the right to get to the next page. There should be no reason to save over an existing save
It's more so the whole save being incompatible with chapter [x]. So if you're playing Day 5, you can't go back to the saves with the earlier days because it's incompatible. I had like a good 12+ pages of saves, but the older day ones don't show up.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes