U

User_849714

Gonna sound like a jerk but still no Android? I wanna play to ya know?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
what are the cheat codes for dark ming on day 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5?
Day 1-2 has a code. The code is in the OP.

All the rest (Day 3-4, Halloween special, Day 5) use a patch file. A link to it, with instructions, is also in the OP.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I still cant find a day 3... so good bye game.
are u dense or what?? d3 is the same as d4, u just fucking load the d2 game in the "d4" load screen

if u cant see any save file to load..

Preferences > Start new game > Load previous chapter then load ur d2, then start the game d3 will then start

Reactions: HoboCop86

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
are u dense or what?? d3 is the same as d4, u just fucking load the d2 game in the "d4" load screen

if u cant see any save file to load..

Preferences > Start new game > Load previous chapter then load ur d2, d3 will then start
You dont say? Oh no! I did not know that .... Are you for real? When i do that nothing would show in the load menu thats the first one and when always try the start game its always say you need the save day 2 ending.. Soo? Come on kid say something useless again or shut up would you?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
You dont say? Oh no! I did not know that .... Are you for real? When i do that nothing would show in the load menu thats the first one and when always try the start game its always say you need the save day 2 ending.. Soo? Come on kid say something useless again or shut up would you?
ahahaha u are funny, cause i dont even understand what ur problem is when i literally speedrun the game more than 15 time by now, and never did i once have any problem with the game. HAHA, did u even played d1-d2 before u want to play d3? now thats funny

Dec 2, 2017
I have a problem, I started the chapter 2, which is day 3-4, but I closed it and didn't save, and when I ty to start it again it doesn't let me, the only thing that appears is the continue chapter 2 option, and since I don't have a save file of chapter 2 I cant play it. what do I do?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I have a problem, I started the chapter 2, which is day 3-4, but I closed it and didn't save, and when I ty to start it again it doesn't let me, the only thing that appears is the continue chapter 2 option, and since I don't have a save file of chapter 2 I cant play it. what do I do?
Preferences > Start new game > Load previous chapter
FYI u can check if the auto save have the file u want or not.. as it should have saved at some point before u quit

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
um some 1 help me please if i want to start this game i should download day 1 first or if i download day 5 i can play from 0 it's petty confusing me right now

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
um some 1 help me please if i want to start this game i should download day 1 first or if i download day 5 i can play from 0 it's petty confusing me right now
You need day 1-2 (Chapter 1) day 3-4 (chapter 2) and day 5 (start of Chapter 3)

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Yes it is VERY confusing that days 1-4 are hidden under spoiler, especially considering the spoiler sais literally: Links to ancient versions of days long past

A new player gets the feeling Day 5 is the newest and the only required version

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Yes it is VERY confusing that days 1-4 are hidden under spoiler, especially considering the spoiler sais literally: Links to ancient versions of days long past

A new player gets the feeling Day 5 is the newest and the only required version
i started this game only recently but i always follow the same premise. i take a look at the op if there are some todo's or nice-to-know things and then i check like the last 5-10 pages. that's like 15 minutes of reading and occasional laughter but is saves me half a day on finding solutions to upcoming questions.

Reactions: Latecomer

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I keep get an error every time i try and do something on day three it says while running game cod KeyError; u'mcmm'

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes