E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Getting this error when finding Yamato sleeping in his chair and the phone starts shaking

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Days/Day5/d5_main.rpy", line 4334, in <module>
NameError: name 'd5mikachat1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 25, in script call
  File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 4334, in script
  File "E:\Spill\Andre spill\Ecchi sensei\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Spill\Andre spill\Ecchi sensei\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/Days/Day5/d5_main.rpy", line 4334, in <module>
NameError: name 'd5mikachat1' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ecchi Sensei Day_5
Thu Dec 13 12:07:32 2018
I get the same error. Tried rollback and didnt work.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
I'm probably missing something or I fucked up the decision tree but on Day 4 after coming home with the eldest daughter, you fuck the wife and then there are two scenes, one with the eldest daughter and one with the second eldest, that only give you an option to Skip the scene. Anyone know how far back I gotta go to enable those?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I'm probably missing something or I fucked up the decision tree but on Day 4 after coming home with the eldest daughter, you fuck the wife and then there are two scenes, one with the eldest daughter and one with the second eldest, that only give you an option to Skip the scene. Anyone know how far back I gotta go to enable those?
Turn on the dark mind ... If u never played with dark mind.. replay the whole game.. u are missing alot

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Turn on the dark mind ... If u never played with dark mind.. replay the whole game.. u are missing alot
Okay so apparently when I close and reopen the game, it turns the bloody dark mind off. Very strange. I missed a ton of shit in day 4 because I went to sleep and closed it lol. But now I'm on day 5, and with dark mind on or off, none of my saves are compatible. I saved where Day 4 told me to save, but the day 5 game isn't recognizing any of those save slots, with or without darkmind.

Reactions: whotheff

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Okay so apparently when I close and reopen the game, it turns the bloody dark mind off. Very strange. I missed a ton of shit in day 4 because I went to sleep and closed it lol. But now I'm on day 5, and with dark mind on or off, none of my saves are compatible. I saved where Day 4 told me to save, but the day 5 game isn't recognizing any of those save slots, with or without darkmind.
go to the preferences, click on the start a new game.. that will load up ur save file

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
What I meant with the question about Haruka and past decisions is that the MC didn't know about what's in the bottles. If on the path where he visited the nurse, surely he should know. So, could we use it then, or is that, so far, not making a difference?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
What I meant with the question about Haruka and past decisions is that the MC didn't know about what's in the bottles. If on the path where he visited the nurse, surely he should know. So, could we use it then, or is that, so far, not making a difference?
if u mean when mc can choose to stay on the roof or visit her, the bottle is not related with that choice.. in d5 if u take that bottle, sloth will wake up for more talk.. if no, mc will just go

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
For me I do not do any kind of rape, nope never it will not happen and if it can not be avoided then into the trash can it goes.

Rape is the one thing I hate and wish it never will happen.
Using drugs, mind control and magic to get sex is rape in my book and all games that have any of that will never be played by me. Including blackmail.
Is playing games while being a prude fun? The whole point is to do things you would/could never do irl. lol
Edit: Just found out you like pregnancy so I'll cut you some slack.(y)

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
Dark Mind should be started on each game launch? Looks like it deactivates when you exit the game

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes