• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Fuck on day 5 was great I wanted more history, poor haruka if on day 4 after the meeting with fuyu gives us the option to stay a little longer or go with the crazy nurse here we found out that I created a mental control medicine and MC the stop so that your daughters are not victims of the crazy one did not follow this path where we program haruka to listen to the key word we choose, I do not know what would happen if I had followed this path (to go to my file I keep to see what happens ). It's interesting to see more the story of the MC and his wife Oh Yeah ... :love:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
FilesCDN Download Link isn't working.
When that happens just report the post the download is in and stat what the problem is and it will get fixed.

(((The report option is in the lower left corner of each post.)))

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I am having trouble importing a save from day 1 and 2, to day 3 and 4, it says a save from any point after the last Decision I have tried The end of day 2 marker, the blank page after, and the day 3 previe page and, a few pages before the end of day 2 page. Day 3 and 4 is not detecting any of them.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I am having trouble importing a save from day 1 and 2, to day 3 and 4, it says a save from any point after the last Decision I have tried The end of day 2 marker, the blank page after, and the day 3 previe page and, a few pages before the end of day 2 page. Day 3 and 4 is not detecting any of them.
Preferences -> Start new game

Then the main menu should say "Load previous chapter"

See if that works

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
So, is the Haruka scene influenced by any past decisions?
I don't know but it did make me kinda regret fucking half the city behind her back. I'm curious how the mc will handle those evil bitches. And if she wasn't pregnant when he met her WHO knocked her up between that time and now if Mao isn't his?

beyreli

Feb 6, 2018
I don't know but it did make me kinda regret fucking half the city behind her back. I'm curious how the mc will handle those evil bitches. And if she wasn't pregnant when he met her WHO knocked her up between that time and now if Mao isn't his?
I am pretty sure Mao is adopted.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am pretty sure Mao is adopted.
No she is not she is his step-daughter, her mom had a 1 night fling and got pregnant and MC knew she was pregnant and still married her. (((Or that is what was said in the 1st chapter, it may have changed in the 3rd chapter which I just now started and will see what happens.)))

Reactions: beyreli

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
some highroller patrons already received exquisite spoiler wisdom about mao, and mao's father, or the other mc blood related daughters....

I try to tell two stories in Ecchi Sensei at the same time. the Pasttime and the current one. and both are deep linked because pasttime gives us a lot of answers for many questions.

pasttimes is dark, and it will get much darker. the focus lays on real drama and sentimental moments. I really hope you enjoy the next episodes because... that was just the beginning :)

beyreli

Feb 6, 2018
No she is not she is his step-daughter, her mom had a 1 night fling and got pregnant and MC knew she was pregnant and still married her. (((Or that is what was said in the 1st chapter, it may have changed in the 3rd chapter which I just now started and will see what happens.)))
I guess I missed that.

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
hhhmmmm....... according to my expertise on anime and hentai Young Haruka and Young Matsu eventually became really close and might have even fallen in love with each other, unfortunately Haruka saw Mastu getting close to another girl causing a miss understanding and the fragile Haruka got seduced into a one night stand by a stranger just so she can feel wanted, eventually Matsu and Haruka clear the miss understanding and make up but Haruka keeps the one night stand a secret, Mastu's Mom gets jealous and starts forbidding him to see Haruka but since Mastsu loves her so much he still continues to see her,eventually Haruka finds out that she got pregnant and started to get depressed while the situation her house starts deteriorating, she eventually confesses to Mastsu about the one night stand and her pregnancy and tells him to just leave her and move on but Mastu being so in love with Haruka instead decides to support her and continue to love her this makes Haruka very happy solidifying her emotional attachment to Matsu and they decided to elope to start a new life together

How's that for a prediction?

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hhhmmmm....... according to my expertise on anime and hentai Young Haruka and Young Matsu eventually became really close and might have even fallen in love with each other, unfortunately Haruka saw Mastu getting close to another girl causing a miss understanding and the fragile Haruka got seduced into a one night stand by a stranger just so she can feel wanted, eventually Matsu and Haruka clear the miss understanding and make up but Haruka keeps the one night stand a secret, Mastu's Mom gets jealous and starts forbidding him to see Haruka but since Mastsu loves her so much he still continues to see her,eventually Haruka finds out that she got pregnant and started to get depressed while the situation her house starts deteriorating, she eventually confesses to Mastsu about the one night stand and her pregnancy and tells him to just leave her and move on but Mastu being so in love with Haruka instead decides to support her and continue to love her this makes Haruka very happy solidifying her emotional attachment to Matsu and they decided to elope to start a new life together

How's that for a prediction?
With the clues so far that is very close to what I was thinking.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes