FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Hopefully I'll get to play this tonight when I'm less busy. Just noticed you had to download previous builds, looking at the comments. That would have been confusing, playing on Day 5.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Day 5 - Most liked ingame character poll is posted.. if u want to vote for your favourite girl in d5.. consider becoming a t2 for this and with the new offer, u will get the benefit of t3 for now <3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay I have ran into a problem.

The wife said she needs to go out of town and they have sex with her wanting a baby then all other scenes after just say skip.
This is like the 4th scene that says skip only EcchiSensei 2018-12-13 16-23-23-66.jpg is this a bug or what?

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
guys ,how to start day 5? i opened the game ,clicked on continue,then chose a save,turned out it's a save from day 3,so,now game giving me option to continue from day 3,i thought ok,i will replay but when i am clicking on continue from day 3,it's asking me to load a save game but there is none,my entire save game is blank,so,now i can't start the game,i uninstalled and reinstalled,but same even copied the whole save games from day 4 save game folder to day 5 save game folder,but still same,i am using the lewd patch. please give me a pointer.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
guys ,how to start day 5? i opened the game ,clicked on continue,then chose a save,turned out it's a save from day 3,so,now game giving me option to continue from day 3,i thought ok,i will replay but when i am clicking on continue from day 3,it's asking me to load a save game but there is none,my entire save game is blank,so,now i can't start the game,i uninstalled and reinstalled,but same even copied the whole save games from day 4 save game folder to day 5 save game folder,but still same,i am using the lewd patch. please give me a pointer.

Go to the preferences and click start a new game then load ur file.......

Zmeu

Jul 15, 2017
...but to quote Highlander "there can only be one" (Old fucker reference)...
So you're Kasey Bah Humbug, of the clan Bah Humbug, and you cannot die? (And you're right, the series sucked ass... and also, does instantly thinking of the film, not the series, make me an old fucker too?)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes