Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Can someone give me a chapter 5 save at the start of the chapter? I can change name after, pls, play this in other computer /o/ I dont want to download all again... and play it
Not sure why you wouldnt want to play this great game from the start again. But i personally have played it like 10 times from the start. I am apart of the discord and they are very helpful if you need it. I just dont understand why people ask for saves. If they delete it after playing it cause they dont want people to see what they play then why download it in the first place. Shrug to each thier own i guess.

Reactions: Latecomer

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Not sure why you wouldnt want to play this great game from the start again. But i personally have played it like 10 times from the start. I am apart of the discord and they are very helpful if you need it. I just dont understand why people ask for saves. If they delete it after playing it cause they dont want people to see what they play then why download it in the first place. Shrug to each thier own i guess.
he is playing d5 in another pc.. he dont want to redownload d1-d4 for d5 now

Reactions: gabrielmarxs

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
he is playing d5 in another pc.. he dont want to redownload d1-d4 for d5 now
i seen what he was saying i still dont understand it. It is a great game. If i lost my hard drive again (crosses fingers and knocks on wood) i would still download all of them and play again from the start that is how much i like this game. And if i could afford to be a patreon i would but unfortuantly i had to cancel the ones i had due to finacial things. :(

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Started from the beginning and there is a bug at end of day 2; even if you choose kaede path in both day 1 and day 2, MC still talks about tomoe and that he accepted her as a wife when he goes to sleep

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Started from the beginning and there is a bug at end of day 2; even if you choose kaede path in both day 1 and day 2, MC still talks about tomoe and that he accepted her as a wife when he goes to sleep

please not this save thing again... i explained many many time.. go to the preferences and click the start a new game to load save .......... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz edited: i still remember it even if u edited it ....

Mosho Masters

Feb 14, 2018
Damn Clannad soundtrack messes up the mood :cry:.
I wanted do get the music from the game but its not on the files, and I don't know enough about all the types of files.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I thought I play the game from day 5 to day 1 -.-

Hmm, Dark Mind Patch enabled the sexual activity with underaged characters? o_O Patches do not count for rule 7?
Rule 7 is not about age but puberty.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes