Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
hhhmmmm....... according to my expertise on anime and hentai Young Haruka and Young Matsu eventually became really close and might have even fallen in love with each other, unfortunately Haruka saw Mastu getting close to another girl causing a miss understanding and the fragile Haruka got seduced into a one night stand by a stranger just so she can feel wanted, eventually Matsu and Haruka clear the miss understanding and make up but Haruka keeps the one night stand a secret, Mastu's Mom gets jealous and starts forbidding him to see Haruka but since Mastsu loves her so much he still continues to see her,eventually Haruka finds out that she got pregnant and started to get depressed while the situation her house starts deteriorating, she eventually confesses to Mastsu about the one night stand and her pregnancy and tells him to just leave her and move on but Mastu being so in love with Haruka instead decides to support her and continue to love her this makes Haruka very happy solidifying her emotional attachment to Matsu and they decided to elope to start a new life together

How's that for a prediction?

Haruka.. is the one that MC raped, the chubby girl... waifu is hiroko xD

annndddddd no, ur story is wrong... but i wont tell xD

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
At least the rape can be avoided and I avoided it in my play through.

Zap Masters

Oct 17, 2017
Downloaded day5 have other days played 1,2,3,4. Days 5 in game trying Preferences>Start new game>Load previous chapter pressing on my latest day 4 save and says "save loaded success" but nothing happens and going back to main menu :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Downloaded day5 have other days played 1,2,3,4. Days 5 in game trying Preferences>Start new game>Load previous chapter pressing on my latest day 4 save and says "save loaded success" but nothing happens and going back to main menu :(
Now do it again and it should start for you.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
At least the rape can be avoided and I avoided it in my play through.
well, for my main route, mc will be a decent and perv sensei

another one, sensei will be dark and evil ~

every content is worth to be seen at least once ~

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Its really sad that a game of this caliber has such low ass quality animations; there are a ton of games out there with much much smaller budget with high end animations.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Nope, done many times still the same. Tried other saves also, same.
Then go back to where it you have the last scene in the game and roll back 1 or 2 frames that is part of the main story and not the flash-back type and see if you can move forward after that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
well, for my main route, mc will be a decent and perv sensei

another one, sensei will be dark and evil ~

every content is worth to be seen at least once ~
For me I do not do any kind of rape, nope never it will not happen and if it can not be avoided then into the trash can it goes.

Rape is the one thing I hate and wish it never will happen.
Using drugs, mind control and magic to get sex is rape in my book and all games that have any of that will never be played by me. Including blackmail.

Zap Masters

Oct 17, 2017
Then go back to where it you have the last scene in the game and roll back 1 or 2 frames that is part of the main story and not the flash-back type and see if you can move forward after that.
Is this how it supposed to be Preferences>Start new game>Load previous chapter>clicking day4 save>"save loaded success full" goes back auto game menu then i press start chapter 3 and after it says Day 5 and starts with "open ur eyes or closed" and game starts beeing very bugy with many errors how to fix this, maybe im just stupid and missing smth. Errors keep revealing after few clicks

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Is this how it supposed to be Preferences>Start new game>Load previous chapter>clicking day4 save>"save loaded success full" goes back auto game menu then i press start chapter 3 and after it says Day 5 and starts with "open ur eyes or closed" and game starts beeing very bugy with many errors how to fix this, maybe im just stupid and missing smth. Errors keep revealing after few clicks
What errors are you getting? like, nameError or something, be more precise and you might get some help

Zap Masters

Oct 17, 2017
File "menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 25, in script call
File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 1085, in script
File "C:\Users\Woozis\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Woozis\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\exports.py", line 1204, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Woozis\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\character.py", line 1012, in __call__
who = who_pattern.replace("[who]", sub(who))
File "C:\Users\Woozis\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\character.py", line 1007, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "C:\Users\Woozis\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'mcm'

Many errors like this

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Its really sad that a game of this caliber has such low ass quality animations; there are a ton of games out there with much much smaller budget with high end animations.
They're getting better, see the Saki animations at the end of D5, they're really good (and that's the kind of animation quality you should expect going forward)

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
File "Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc", line 1085, in script
File "C:\Users\Woozis\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Woozis\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\exports.py", line 1204, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Woozis\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\character.py", line 1012, in __call__
who = who_pattern.replace("[who]", sub(who))
File "C:\Users\Woozis\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\character.py", line 1007, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "C:\Users\Woozis\Desktop\EcchiSensei-Day_5-market\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'mcm'

Many errors like this
I wrote a patch for that one, put this in your \game\ folder and see if it fixes it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You save to far forward in chapter 2 and need to delete all saves but for 1 that is still in the main story and not in the pre-vew or post-vew of the game and it should work without errors. If I remember right it tells you when to make the save.

Zap Masters

Oct 17, 2017
You save to far forward in chapter 2 and need to delete all saves but for 1 that is still in the main story and not in the pre-vew or post-vew of the game and it should work without errors. If I remember right it tells you when to make the save.
Ahh you are right, makes sense i appreciate the information

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes