Rayne P

Aug 16, 2017
Game absolutely refuses to work... I put my old save files in the game folder, it wouldnt display any saves and I couldnt just start a new game. I deleted the game, re-unpacked it, same problem. I opened Day 4 game version, verified my save was from end of day 4, re-saved it. I placed the new save file in my newly un-packed day 5, still displayed no save files. Deleted everything, re-downloaded the zip. Same problems, game absolutely broken for some reason, impossible to play and I dont know why

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
some highroller patrons already received exquisite spoiler wisdom about mao, and mao's father, or the other mc blood related daughters....

I try to tell two stories in Ecchi Sensei at the same time. the Pasttime and the current one. and both are deep linked because pasttime gives us a lot of answers for many questions.

pasttimes is dark, and it will get much darker. the focus lays on real drama and sentimental moments. I really hope you enjoy the next episodes because... that was just the beginning :)
Oh shit, Mao really is his daughter...he gave birth to her before his sex change
I wrote a patch for that one, put this in your \game\ folder and see if it fixes it.
I'm curious - why post the .rpyc instead of the .rpy? I'd rather not have to run unren to see what you did.

Broarmy2107

Oct 30, 2018
when i start the game it says 'continue chapter 3', there s 1 auto save -> then it says error -> i rollback and then i get this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/functions/savefix.rpy", line 3, in <module>
NameError: name 'wife_name' is not defined

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes