Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Special offer, this week only:

As long as you play the game on PC (because I've got no idea how to go about fixing Android issues), you can send me your save file with the issue you're having (i.e. importing from Ch2 (D3/D4) to D5) and I'll try my best to fix it for you.

Just send me a direct message or something.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Finally played through the Halloween Special. Ending was a bit sad, but it made sense. I'll have to play through Day 5 again, cause I only vaguely remember it being mentioned. It's nice the Kaede one was optional. She's so nice and helpful, it's hard not to just charm her like everyone else. The protag doesn't even need to rape. The flashback for Day 5 made it so easy to see, why they thought he was hot. The way he dressed was just nice. Makes me wish we could see his teenage version fight.

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
Ok, so something that has been nagging at the back of my mind, and I apologize if this has been asked before, but there are a lot of pages...as far as the dark mind version goes, there is a list of fetishes and at the bottom it says "and many more". Would it be possible to elaborate a bit on what those many others are?

D

Deleted member 2738

For once, illusion characters actually done decently instead of thinking default are acceptable.
Shame it's cringey content though.

Creeperfire23

Dec 19, 2018
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Ecchi Sensei [Day 4] [BlueCat] - Original Size: (3GB)

"Dark Mind Version" Squashed Download - All (600MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey, how do i install on Android? I just see multiple files and none of them is a apk file. And if it doesnt work, can someone please send me the day 3 and 4 link with dark mind?

lawry

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone getting the "not chapter 2 compatible" for chapter 3-4? I had to restart 1-2 and then use an Autosave/load to even start 3-4.

Is the save menu different in 1-2 and 3-4 too?

lawry

Jul 14, 2017
preference > Start a new game > load previous chapter > it will auto detect ur save
Thx though why do we need this when it should have been this option at the title screen instead of just the load option with incompatibility to start.... or at least a note for the new chapters...

duhwellman

Oct 29, 2017
So in day 2 according to the walkthrough you have a choice called dat phone but I only get the option to leave the phone how can I go through the phone?

Jaded 404

Aug 2, 2017
So in day 2 according to the walkthrough you have a choice called dat phone but I only get the option to leave the phone how can I go through the phone?
You gotta not ask the students for help in Day 1 in finding the Principals office, which will take you to the roof. A girl will ask help in finding a phone, tell her you don't have time now but if you find it you'll bring it to her.

Jaded 404

Aug 2, 2017
I'm hoping in the next past episode it shows why Waifu had Mao with someone other than MC if they were so in love with each other.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
Um.... Guys i have a question and i don't mind spoil so i'm on day 2 and this case 315 is fcking up my mind kaede told me something and now i want to know more !!
Is it later on they tell mc about case 315 if yes what is it about it
I taught it would be sex related but bang from a pistol come on i want to know more already with out skipping anything

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Um.... Guys i have a question and i don't mind spoil so i'm on day 2 and this case 315 is fcking up my mind kaede told me something and now i want to know more !!
Is it later on they tell mc about case 315 if yes what is it about it
I taught it would be sex related but bang from a pistol come on i want to know more already with out skipping anything
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xTerra

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
preference > Start a new game > load previous chapter > it will auto detect ur save
I played this game yesterday, didn';t have to do this, got to day 5 - started afresh following the Tree/Guide - I've now had to do this going into day 3, but now I'm just bombared with exception errors

What's more is the new save I took at the end of day 2 starts in a different place to where I left it I put dark mind on, which it was for eps 1 and 2

Anyway, I deleted all my saves starting over, maybe that fixes things - anyone know what combo of decisions I need to make to get the dark mind decsions shown below?

1545320146409.png

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes