Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Hey Bluecat, have you hired an editor since day 2? No insults meant, I know how easy it can be to overlook spelling and grammar when you're in a hurry and it seems like a small thing in comparison to the images and the story, to say nothing of the code itself. But day 1 and 2 are full of non-trivial errors.
Notice how the quality of the text improves dramatically from D3 onwards thanks to a certain late and handsome comer

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
So I downloaded theLewdYears but the bottom left scene says "Patch Required". I thought it could have been the Dark Mind patch but I still get that message. Any help ?

May 16, 2018
did my thingy...
Ecchi Sensei Day 5 Skunked (400MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

Win/Linux/Mac: - -
Android: - -

Please fix the apk. It has error when starting up.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
So I downloaded theLewdYears but the bottom left scene says "Patch Required". I thought it could have been the Dark Mind patch but I still get that message. Any help ?
did u turn on the dark mind? and u need to copy/paste the dark mind patch into the Lewd Year "game" folder.. it doesn't detect the patch in the "days" game

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Have yet to test this game but is it worth playing? The screenshots didn't make it too appealing unlike other games I have played like Harem Hotel, Dark Magic and Milfy City.
How do you think anyone besides yourself could answer that?

Does it have the best graphics? No.
Is it fun to play? Yes.

Now choose. ;)

Jaded 404

Aug 2, 2017
Still don't know who impregnated Waifu and for what reason. Waifu only route must wait until more info is revealed to me.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, I wonder who could it be, if she really doesn't want to tell him who the Father is. Still I felt weird, when she asked in her mind for MC to rescue her again...

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
did u turn on the dark mind? and u need to copy/paste the dark mind patch into the Lewd Year "game" folder.. it doesn't detect the patch in the "days" game
I put it in the Lewdmas & LewdYear > game folder. Not the days game folder.

Randomtask

Mar 10, 2018
So I tried the game out. Seemed okay until I met the family.

Before I go any furthert, is there a way to avoid any "content" with your shockingly underage daughters?

zerox_killer

Jun 14, 2017
The text seems to imply Waifu got pregnant while they were dating or maybe a little before. Waifu seems to know the guy and fears telling MC because of the severity of the secret. The father is probably MC's dad or her father. This is still just speculation, don't have enough evidence to say definitely.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
is there a way to avoid any "content" with your shockingly underage daughters?
I can't be sure now, but if I remember correctly I read that if You turn off DarkMind version there's no incest, no fun with young girls and no drastic scenes. I don't know how the game looks with it turned off but I believe You're missing like half content if not more ;)

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I think Day 6, the continuation of Waifu (I hate this word) recollection will probably pick up were the day 5 ended and we will probably get to know who it is but MC probably will still not know.

Randomtask

Mar 10, 2018
I can't be sure now, but if I remember correctly I read that if You turn off DarkMind version there's no incest, no fun with young girls and no drastic scenes. I don't know how the game looks with it turned off but I believe You're missing like half content if not more ;)
I'm cool with the incest and drastic scenes, but paedophilia is an instant no.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
I'm cool with the incest and drastic scenes, but paedophilia is an instant no.
just never turn DM on and you're good to go. you miss out on the daughters and their classmates but aside from that there are still more girls to go with than most other games will have

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes