Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I am not sure, but are you?
The link to LewdPatcher has a renamed patch, but I don't know if it is practically the same or not...
Anyway, the patch is small enough to just download it to be save, atleast that's what I am doing...
Yes, u just need to have one patch for it to work on all days.. i only have the patch in d3.. and i still can play dark mind in d5

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I think I'm gonna spend the next 6 hours on replaying the whole game. Do I need to only delete "persistent" in save folder? thats the one that remembers which line was shown and which one wasn't? or do I have to delete something in appdata local/roaming ?

Edit:
Never mind I found something in the "\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\EcchiSensei-1530421451". Still I hope its that file Persistent

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
Thanks mate, i'm gonna try to find it. The official version seems to be 60 box. But i've seen that it had been translated and uncensored somewhere.
I'm gonna look for that.
Assuming you haven't seen it yet, the game is available on this site, in modded Japanese and English licensed flavors:

Reactions: titouille313

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
So I made a Patreon account and its kinda weird I cannot add money to my account? because my bank account has subs disabled. Would be nice if I could add money and Patreon would do pledges from Patreon account each month, like I add every month next month's pledge, you know... anyway I guess I will have to do manual re-subscriptions. Still have to wait 10 days >__>. enough ranting about. I go do what I said I would. A pity I will not be able to get the special offer

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
So I made a Patreon account and its kinda weird I cannot add money to my account? because my bank account has subs disabled. Would be nice if I could add money and Patreon would do pledges from Patreon account each month, like I add every month next month's pledge, you know... anyway I guess I will have to do manual re-subscriptions. Still have to wait 10 days >__>. enough ranting about. I go do what I said I would. A pity I will not be able to get the special offer
@BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Quick Question about the "past" chapter in the Lewdyear special, did the game know i picked Evelynn (girl with white hair) in my game, or was she the default girl to begin with anyway ? Its funny I didnt even consider the other two bullies at all LOL, and in the past episode she is the one that gets screentime.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Hongfire is your friend for Illusion games, as long as the website decides to cooperate
Found, it downloaded it, played it for 2 hours. But i must say, i'm kind of disapointed.

It must be great for creators like bluecat to use and creates characters, storylines, etc...
The possibilities for scenes, customization, sex, clothing, ... are amazing and almost infinite.

But for player, i think you get really bored, really quickly. Once you've done 2 or 3 scenes, played the different sex position, it get repetitive.
I shall try with customized characters of books, animes or video games one day (like ciri i don't know if i could ...).
I'm gonna keep this in a corner, and look if people creates 3D characters like that, and if you can import them. :)

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Quick Question about the "past" chapter in the Lewdyear special, did the game know i picked Evelynn (girl with white hair) in my game, or was she the default girl to begin with anyway ? Its funny I didnt even consider the other two bullies at all LOL, and in the past episode she is the one that gets screentime.
the past time in new year is canon, that really happen in the past time

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
The new eve realease is actually fun. I don't usually laugh at erotic games, but some scenes and characters just crack me up :D

Happy new year guys. Thanks bluecat for another great realease :)

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
It work on Android right?
I don't use the phone ver. But it work.. However, I am not sure if it work this way.. As in ur internal card.. There should be a folder name Ecchi_Sensei... Just put the patch in there. Hope it work for u

Pablor

May 29, 2017
I can´t start yet because this error:
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 141, in __call__
renpy.jump_out_of_context(self.label)
JumpOutException: start
Somebody help?

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Is it just me or are there a ton of bugs on day 4? And what's with the like 6 different scenes that are mandatory skips? Why even put an option if the only option is to skip the scene?

Reactions: RedBone

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
Is it just me or are there a ton of bugs on day 4? And what's with the like 6 different scenes that are mandatory skips? Why even put an option if the only option is to skip the scene?
Maybe it's the telephone, try to rollback, to save and load and stuff like that.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes