Towik

Nov 20, 2018
ok thx, so it's better to ignore the girls?
As far as I know or noticed, there is no difference but its likely to make a difference at day 7 or even day 6

and lying to the girls will probably have bigger consequences than not lying, especially when even without talking to them there are still huge rumours about MC

Reactions: fortuna95

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
What do you mean, halfway through the game? We're on day 5 and the dev is aiming for 365 days.
@Rythan25

I never really officially declared when exactly Ecchi Sensei plays.

So let's say Day 1 (Monday) sttarts at the same day the Day 1 released, but just 2 years later. So 13.July.2020.

That means day 6 will be Saturday the 18.July.2020.
Christmas special = 24.December.2020 ("Wrong Decisions", maybe 2021 or 2022) and it may, or may not happen in the future.
In any case, all characters are known much better, they already had between 18.July and 24.December some lewd moments (If we take the dafault route) So that's the reason why they already sound so familiar with each other and talk about past lewd moments.

But the special is still a special. Not like halloweenspecial with memory. It is just "Here guys, a lot of lewd content with hot girls to make you happy."
there's your explanation

Reactions: Lorric17

Ximile

Jun 28, 2017
Hello, i have a little problem with a file, i have downloaded day 1+2 HD but the archive_ii.rpa is corrupted. Do i need to redownload all the file ? Because i can''t extract the file from the zip ?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Hello, i have a little problem with a file, i have downloaded day 1+2 HD but the archive_ii.rpa is corrupted. Do i need to redownload all the file ? Because i can''t extract the file from the zip ?
yeah, sounds like a bad download

Ximile

Jun 28, 2017
Is the download in the op corrupted or was it just my download ? I can retry and it will be good ?

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Lots of stuff can happen while downloading, stuff like someone can try to intervene in your download but thats more likely when you downloading an executable file (like some software) most likely what happened was loss of pockets somewhere or something similar like that

Reactions: vlew

WickedAndEvilSmile

Oct 23, 2017
Hi guys I have a few questions, first of all on the fourth day after having sex with the wife, there are many scences where I can only skip. Does this mean I made bad choices in previous choices?

I have played til the end of Day 4 but I can not find any saves to continue with Day 5. What could be the problem? Does the program not find the previous save files? Is there another place than the game folder where the save files can be found? I have a feeling like they are saved in another directory on my PC, because when I copy my save files from day 4 to day 5 game directory, I can't find any saves.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
If there is only skip, it means you are playing with Dark mind turned off

saves are in (those are the general saves and can be seen by all "days") AppData\Roaming\RenPy\EcchiSensei-1530421451

sometimes day 3-4 or 5 will not load properly into the Main menu, it means to load a save from earlier day, you have to go Preferences and Click "start new game"

Reactions: WickedAndEvilSmile

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
What do you mean, halfway through the game? We're on day 5 and the dev is aiming for 365 days.
Christmas/New Years is halfway through the year which is far past where we currently are, and the special mentions events that have yet to happen but are fairly likely to happen before Christmas/New Year, i.e. seducing many of the girls (During the Neko/Shina/MamaShina scene it even mentions you had a 3some with Neko/Shina and Shina/MamaShina). Since Matsu doesn't mention anything lewd regarding Kaede, and mentions that he still hasn't tapped Kotori, we can infer by that point in time he still won't have fucked either.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
please! Does the game have a walkthrough? I am very poor in English
Study time, buddy ;)

I don't mean to offend You, mate, with all due respect but English is very important these days, everyone should at least know the basics to communicate. And in these games vocabulary isn't particularilly hard, just use translator from time to time - pleasant and useful ;) I'm also watching all the movies and play games in English with my native subtitles, it really helps to get used to. Don't push too much pressure on Yourself, You'll get there slowly but surely :)

And for the walkthrough... I don't feel like it's needed so much, just play the game the way You want to, there's no bad decisions and punishments for them, that's probably why the game is so enjoyable :)

duythinh97

Dec 22, 2018
Study time, buddy ;)

I don't mean to offend You, mate, with all due respect but English is very important these days, everyone should at least know the basics to communicate. And in these games vocabulary isn't particularilly hard, just use translator from time to time - pleasant and useful ;) I'm also watching all the movies and play games in English with my native subtitles, it really helps to get used to. Don't push too much pressure on Yourself, You'll get there slowly but surely :)

And for the walkthrough... I don't feel like it's needed so much, just play the game the way You want to, there's no bad decisions and punishments for them, that's probably why the game is so enjoyable :)
Yes thanks bro

Reactions: Barabash

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Where do i get that patch in Lewd Year?
I think its the same, not really the same but an updated version of the normal patch, with additional lines (or whatever) that recognises the LewdYear or its the same thing and work the same. Since when you click the Ecchi sensei Lewd.... it will take you to the Ecchi Sensei patch
(LewdPatcher- there you can find the patch, 5-6 days ago)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes