Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I only ask to be 100% sure about it...
I Downloaded Day 1-2, the zip data is called 'EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD' and in the Game Menu it is written 'Day 2'.
Is this right or am I missing something? Same goes for Day 3-4, only saying thats it's Day 4.
It's all good, D1 is included in D2, D3 is included in D4, D5 is included in the upcoming D6

Nov 1, 2018
I just fall in love with the gameplay and BG story but the graphics make my eyes bleed.
Is there any Remake project on more "Milfy City" "High Rise Climb" graphics ?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I just fall in love with the gameplay and BG story but the graphics make my eyes bleed.
Is there any Remake project on more "Milfy City" "High Rise Climb" graphics ?
If you've only just started with the game, keep on playing. The images get much better from D3 onwards

ongyo

Oct 2, 2018
same patch with all the days .. just copy paste the patch from ur days into the special.. all the patch is same
yes i did but the dark mind option is not in the menu

Update : nvm i pui it in the wrong folder thank you very much

Marimetsu

May 5, 2018
Guess I could just be unlucky but day 5 is so bug ridden for me I cant even try and play it its constant an exception has occurred ... think this may be my first post on here lol

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
Guess I could just be unlucky but day 5 is so bug ridden for me I cant even try and play it its constant an exception has occurred ... think this may be my first post on here lol
Most exceptions can be "ignored" but the exception that shows up at the time when Matsu uses Himiko's hand can be "rollback" and then it will go forward without any errors but if you ignore that exception you will end up with hundreds of exceptions one after the other
there you go

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
If AlterSack's advice didn't work, you might want to say what the exception is (like, usually "NameError" something)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
The way I do it is, 'activate' day 5 by loading up your day 4 save. Save the game again, quit out of the game, now start day 5 by loading that new save. The errors that you would have gotten just a few minutes ago by trying to continue immediately after activating will no longer be there. :)

This works for ALL of the other days too. 'activate' the day with previous days save, then save - quit - reload. You won't get any errors.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Day 2 Question... if someone remember:

My doughter found the Cellphone from <japan-name>-Girl.
I decide to bring it to her. Found a messie Room and, of course, a half naked girl.
After some grope-action she invites me to have a dinner at cantina.
Then she mentions she forgot her purse and ran back.

Someone makes me unconscious.
Then I see weird things and dont know why.
Ends with my Computer in my working room.

... so the game that has more writing then lord of the rings and the Arthus Saga together just skip the
point of being unconscious? Is this a bug? Why is the story not saying a single word about that heavy impact in terms of
the plot?

And another question: What is a "darkmind version"?
I mean.. my mind is so dark it could pick cotton.. what does this "version" change?

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Day 2 Question... if someone remember:

My doughter found the Cellphone from <japan-name>-Girl.
I decide to bring it to her. Found a messie Room and, of course, a half naked girl.
After some grope-action she invites me to have a dinner at cantina.
Then she mentions she forgot her purse and ran back.

Someone makes me unconscious.
Then I see weird things and dont know why.
Ends with my Computer in my working room.

... so the game that has more writing then lord of the rings and the Arthus Saga together just skip the
point of being unconscious? Is this a bug? Why is the story not saying a single word about that heavy impact in terms of
the plot?

And another question: What is a "darkmind version"?
I mean.. my mind is so dark it could pick cotton.. what does this "version" change?
Sorry to be rude.. What is dark mind? Are u retard? It's already stated what is dark mind in the op inside the link.. Who would even play it without the patch.... U having weird problem is cause the content is blocked cause u don't have the patch..

D1-d2 with a cheat code "F95Zone" if u never notice it in the OP... D3 + this patch... One patch = to all.. U don't need to redownload the patch everytime ... And the patch is for those special too... Screenshot_20190117-151701_Samsung Internet.jpg

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Well I see... and I was like "what a boring game"...
The term "cheatcode" was the reason because I havent read any further.
I am not that "cheat"-Guy.. most other games offer those for making pogress without playing. So I overread it.

and no, I am not retarded.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Well I see... and I was like "what a boring game"...
The term "cheatcode" was the reason because I havent read any further.
I am not that "cheat"-Guy.. most other games offer those for making pogress without playing. So I overread it.

and no, I am not retarded.
I am glad, now replay d1-d2 with the code of F95Zone to active d1-d2 dark mind
And download the patch for d3+ .. May u enjoy the game for how it is

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes