Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
A more detailed walkthrough (that goes beyond the decision charts) is planned for the Week 1 release.
An ingame gallery is also planned
Will the Week 1 release be all the days from the first week in one download? Also is there an estimate for when the Week 1 version will be released? If it's going to be a while then I might just make it anyways.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Will the Week 1 release be all the days from the first week in one download? Also is there an estimate for when the Week 1 version will be released? If it's going to be a while then I might just make it anyways.
The Week 1 release will be D1-D7 (not including the Specials)
It should be out within 1-3 months

Hyobou

Jun 22, 2018
Savegame to launch Day 5 for Spear1403 port
ps: Activate Darkmind on cheat menu, load the save and there will be a error message when load 1st time, just click ignore and you are ready to play D5 :3

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
I came here from a forum this game has impregnations or pregnancies right?
Well, currently there are already some scenes that implies woman could get pregnant, but there isn't actual pregnancy. As far as I know it's planned. In the future. Considering development schedule, there will a lot of time for that ;)

Reactions: theimpregnator

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Well, currently there already some scenes that implies woman could get pregnant, but there isn't actual pregnancy. As far as I know it's planned. In the future. Considering development schedule, there will a lot of time for that ;)
Alright thanks so who can you knock up so far in this game?

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
What wife all I saw was neighbor
Well, Hiroko by default, she's MC's wife.
I'm a bit confused... have You actually played the game or just gathering info?
If You did... well, maybe I did something to trigger the scene, that You didn't. Try different choices.
If You didn't... You'll just have to take my word for it ;)

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Well, Hiroko by default, she's MC's wife.
I'm a bit confused... have You actually played the game or just gathering info?
If You did... well, maybe I did something to trigger the scene, that You didn't. Try different choices.
If You didn't... You'll just have to take my word for it ;)
Ok

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Please do. The one thing keeping me from really getting into this game is indecision. I want to see everything, but I have no idea how choices will affect events. When I go out of the house at night on day 1, I can go right or left. What does each choice do? Does that choice interact with the earlier choice at the school to ask the girls for directions or not? My OCD* is flaring something fierce!

*I don't really have OCD

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Please do. The one thing keeping me from really getting into this game is indecision. I want to see everything, but I have no idea how choices will affect events. When I go out of the house at night on day 1, I can go right or left. What does each choice do? Does that choice interact with the earlier choice at the school to ask the girls for directions or not? My OCD* is flaring something fierce!

*I don't really have OCD
If you really wonder about that, I can just tell you (from what is implemented in the game as of now)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
No need to worry dear F95Zone member, I've started work on the mod that will highlight the best choices to get all the scenes and also will let you do all the scenes instead of being forced to choose one and miss the other. I've also added small notes to next to the choices that say specifically what scenes will happen for specific choices.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
If you really wonder about that, I can just tell you (from what is implemented in the game as of now)
Please do. I've got the decision trees, but I'm not sure what each branch really does.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
wow Late-y, you must love those Russian dolls. Putting a spoiler inside a spoiler thats already inside another one (y)

Reactions: Latecomer

Simple Rick

Nov 16, 2018
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes