Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
compressed without any quality loss. so no uncompressed version planned
Gutted but there is definitely a loss in image quality which is most obvious in dark areas.
There is always going to be some loss of quality when compressing images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I must say the graphical quality seems to have improved by leaps. Maybe my memory is bad but for example sakura seemed way better looking than before. All in all a great update. I like that the affections seem to progress, but do not jump the gun. Nice flow and great art, good job! Still hoping for the phone to come back :D

renice

Jun 30, 2017
Can't even run the game, get the same 'Exception: Could not load from archive Days/Day5/d5_main.rpyc.' error.

Using OSX Mojave. Renpy Launcher or launching the APP itself doesn't work.
It's built using RenPy 7.1.4.1230, update to a beta - worked for me.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
ah yes you are right hones. i just watched their faces but the backgrounds look a bit different. well the uncompressed version would be around 5 GB or even more.
If you have the time Blue and are willing to upload it then great I would love it, file size isn't a problem for me and I'm sure there are others who would be happy to have the choice to download an uncompressed 5GB+ version

FastBullet

May 30, 2017
ah yes you are right hones. i just watched their faces but the backgrounds look a bit different. well the uncompressed version would be around 5 GB or even more.
If you have the time Blue and are willing to upload it then great I would love it, file size isn't a problem for me and I'm sure there are others who would be happy to have the choice to download an uncompressed 5GB+ version
Agree with Hones, download size is not a problem for some of us :D

Thanks for creating this amazing game btw!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
This game never disappoints in content, but I was sad to see that there was not Past content this time.

Carrying Sloth-chan everywhere was just funny. There was definitely a lot of opportunity for sex content with and without the patch.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
The Valentine's Special (which is a Past Time episode) will be used as the Past Time episode of Day 6 starting with the Day 7 Alpha release.

That's relevant for you because "Chapter 3" consists of Day 5, Day 6, and Day 7.

Week 1, then, logically, is the combination of Chapters 1-3 or, in other words, Day 1 - Day 7.

@Hones I'm not releasing a uncompressed Day 6 version, but Week 1 will be available 3 different types. uncompressed. slightly compressed and hard pressed.

.apk version usually take 24-48 hours after PC/MAC/LINUX version

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The Valentine's Special (which is a Past Time episode) will be used as the Past Time episode of Day 6 starting with the Day 7 Alpha release.

That's relevant for you because "Chapter 3" consists of Day 5, Day 6, and Day 7.

Week 1, then, logically, is the combination of Chapters 1-3 or, in other words, Day 1 - Day 7.

@Hones I'm not releasing a uncompressed Day 6 version, but Week 1 will be available 3 different types. uncompressed. slightly compressed and hard pressed.

.apk version usually take 24-48 hours after PC/MAC/LINUX version
OK then I'll just wait for the complete week 1 release if that's going to have an uncompressed version.
Will week 1 be released with or after Day 7?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes