EDF1919

Dec 30, 2017
So i played this game for about 5 minutes before I saw that MC had a 9yo daughter. After which I immediately deleted it, is Mr. FBI gonna come a knocking if I play this?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
So i played this game for about 5 minutes before I saw that MC had a 9yo daughter. After which I immediately deleted it, is Mr. FBI gonna come a knocking if I play this?
No! There is no sexual content involving Yuki (the youngest daughter) or Fuku (her friend).

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
ok i have problem, i was really enjoying the game 1st chapter i thought was good then loaded 2nd chapter all was going well mainly day 4 i kept getting to options were i only had one option wich was 'skip' and it kept saying you are skipping the scene. well it wasn't really by choice there was no other options. mainly sauna scenes etc. any idea were i must have gone wrong to lose all these options?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
ok i have problem, i was really enjoying the game 1st chapter i thought was good then loaded 2nd chapter all was going well mainly day 4 i kept getting to options were i only had one option wich was 'skip' and it kept saying you are skipping the scene. well it wasn't really by choice there was no other options. mainly sauna scenes etc. any idea were i must have gone wrong to lose all these options?
Perhaps you weren't going dark enough~

andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
Perhaps you weren't going dark enough~
im only just finished chapter 2 so while im only 2 chapters in are you able give me a hint to certain things i needed to have done to be darker. like in 1st chapter did i need to lie and pretend im single?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
im only just finished chapter 2 so while im only 2 chapters in are you able give me a hint to certain things i needed to have done to be darker. like in 1st chapter did i need to lie and pretend im single?
You need to install the

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Where and what ones??? Cause i played and got no Errors. A detailed bug report might help Blue and company fix them if there was indeed any there. Cause again i got none and i got my copy straight from the source cause i am a Patreon of this great game.
the error comes after seeing the votes of day 5 others, I do not know if I have to play on day 5 from the beginning or there will be conflict with the files saved from the versions compiled, with the Full version. LOL

10.png

20.png

dragowar

Apr 9, 2017
Ok I usually don't comment on choice of music for these games bad my god the club music was jamming if anyone knows the names of the songs I would greatly appreciate an answer

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes