Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Really nice update. I kind of want to carry Sloth-chan around for the rest of the game. I really disliked Tomoe at first but I gotta say, she has kind of grown on me, she's a sweetheart behind that hard facade.

The Neko squad as always being awesome and growing.

Also...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More Setsuna is always good.
Is it weird that I'm starting to care more for Kaede than the actual daughters?

Overall very happy with the update.

Nincy

Aug 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "Dvnasty, post: 1586023, membro: 196479"] d1-d2 usa il cheatcode F95Zone, D3 + metti la patch nella cartella "gioco" del gioco .. per pc ver .. o sei un apk? [/ QUOTE]
Per PC

atkforpk

Jul 4, 2017
I got many breakdowns like every 5 or 10 minutes, with "Program not responding" or "Program not working" or I got black screen with only text, where I have to save right before it goes black, quit, then load again, think it took me 3 hours to play this update lol Have no clue my self what the problem could be :D Anyone? and it has only happen one time before in a game, but not as much as it did in this update, so what going on? :)
I'm having the same problem. Anybody else?

macadellic

Apr 24, 2018
keep getting error

An exception has occured.
While running game code:
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

rollback not working at all. pls help :(

Reactions: orcagaming

Miles Edgeworth

Aug 22, 2017
Just started chapter 3 and the game keeps breaking, I get the "An exception has occurred" screen whenever the "ecchi counter" reaches 0

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
same for me ,keep getting error ,roll back is not working.it's happening just when interview is starting.
ok,found a solution .toggle off ecchi counter ,that will stop errpr message,but still game crashing time to time and had to restart few times,seems really unstable this version,hope there will be a bug fix.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I had no problems. Though I previously read that the ecchi counter is causing problems so I deactivated it before starting the playthrough.

Other than that, great day 6. Like the animations and the story development.
Suzuka looked great in her scenes and I loved the action our resident redheads got. And very interested what's coming for all those nekos you got there. Updates are totally worth the wait.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes