TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Gotta say I went back and replayed day 1 and 2 and the work really shows that @BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei is getting better and better at his work and btw does asking the girls for directions have any impact or was it just a mundane choice ?
P.s gotta say I wouldn’t say no to more Saki ;)
When I saw her in those egg white pants, I became a Saki fan.:love:

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
HAHA I knew the dance club music sounded familiar! It took me a minute, but it's the opening to Digimon Adventure!!!

edit~ rather, one of the songs. I think one of them is the intro to Lucky Star?

BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

Ecchi Sensei
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
@blahblah25

For now, telling them that you are single or married has no consequences. But we also also heared some rumors at school about our sensei. With the next week we are trying to find the bad one who shared his e-mail adress, and this will bring us back to the previous decisions.

Glad that so many people love the new update. I also made a chracterlist for those who still have problems with the girl's names. I really wish i got more freetime to create my website and also a wiki. But for now this is the best I can do for you guys

May 16, 2018
Still here waiting for the android version... Huhuhu i really want to play day 6!:cry:
I'm so hype to all of the review of the massive improvement on graphics and plot.

Reactions: Robert E Lee
Aug 22, 2017
I tried playing this and I got all the way through Day 2. Went to start Day 3 but it said my save file (which was done after the final choice on Day 2) was not compatible to continue with. Not really sure what I did wrong. I think I downloaded the uncompressed Day1-2 and compressed Day3-4 if that matters.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I tried playing this and I got all the way through Day 2. Went to start Day 3 but it said my save file (which was done after the final choice on Day 2) was not compatible to continue with. Not really sure what I did wrong. I think I downloaded the uncompressed Day1-2 and compressed Day3-4 if that matters.
Go to preferences > Start New Game > Load Previous Chapter
You should now be able to load your end of Day 2 save

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Which cliffhanger? Saki, Becky or Fuyu ?

I wish MC was a little more pleasing to girls. never going down on anyone, what a douche.

Woolgrief

May 20, 2017
Good job Lain, btw. the next days after day 3 are getting longer and longer. with much more decisions ^^
Hello Bluecat. I wanna ask. I got screwed when loading for day 2. After that, I try to fix with start new game then load previous chapter but, i got many error after that so many picture not show . Where I do wrong ?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes