Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ok I usually don't comment on choice of music for these games bad my god the club music was jamming if anyone knows the names of the songs I would greatly appreciate an answer
This track No idea, your best bet would probably be to ask Blue on

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
ok i have problem, i was really enjoying the game 1st chapter i thought was good then loaded 2nd chapter all was going well mainly day 4 i kept getting to options were i only had one option
Download the darkmind patch according to the days and then place it in your game folder. After that enable it from the main menu by selecting cheatmenu and then clicking on the off to enable it, to check if its enabled, the menu background would change once you enable it.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I got many breakdowns like every 5 or 10 minutes, with "Program not responding" or "Program not working" or I got black screen with only text, where I have to save right before it goes black, quit, then load again, think it took me 3 hours to play this update lol Have no clue my self what the problem could be :D Anyone? and it has only happen one time before in a game, but not as much as it did in this update, so what going on? :)

Reactions: atkforpk

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I played few times day 6 and so far I had no exceptions or application crashes, except for the one whee you try to cancel/return to main menu from loading a save. but that happens to all day releases. Never understood the point of ecchi counter...
Day 6 seems a bit short, at least it feels like it. Was decent and fun but I am waiting for day 20. So honestly somehow could not care for other day releases but still we need them before we can get what we are looking for :)

Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
I played few times day 6 and so far I had no exceptions or application crashes, except for the one whee you try to cancel/return to main menu from loading a save. but that happens to all day releases. Never understood the point of ecchi counter...
Day 6 seems a bit short, at least it feels like it. Was decent and fun but I am waiting for day 20. So honestly somehow could not care for other day releases but still we need them before we can get what we are looking for :)
Day 6 was SHORT?!?! Did you turn on Dark Mind? Cause Day 6 is the longest day yet...

Reactions: IceBearApproves

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
wtf is so special about day 20? I'm waiting for day 365, so seeya in 7 and a half years.
I hate to break this to you but assuming the dev releases a day once a month that's almost 30 years of waiting (359/12)
-
One of the best things is also the worst thing about this game. It has too many characters and it is making any progress with a particular character an absolute crawl. Especially with these "flashbacks" and just a ton of filler.

I'm hoping that the dev makes all these days not separate downloads in the future because I don't want to keep all these if in the future I want to play things out differently (although it really doesn't seem like there are going to be good/bad choices despite the devs talk of it.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I hate to break this to you but assuming the dev releases a day once a month that's almost 30 years of waiting (359/12)
-
One of the best things is also the worst thing about this game. It has too many characters and it is making any progress with a particular character an absolute crawl.

I'm hoping that the dev makes all these days not separate downloads in the future because I don't want to keep all these if in the future I want to play things out differently (although it really doesn't seem like there are going to be good/bad choices despite the devs talk of it.
apparently the game will go days into weeks, so when day 7 is completed Blue will release a combined version Week 1, eventually weeks combine to month 1 etc. So yeah maybe one day there will be a full year download but as you said thats a ways off yet.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
apparently the game will go days into weeks, so when day 7 is completed Blue will release a combined version Week 1, eventually weeks combine to month 1 etc. So yeah maybe one day there will be a full year download but as you said thats a ways off yet.
Yes there will be a combined Day 1-7 called week one, and may have a scene upgrade to remove some of the Graphics drift where scenes in D1 are much worse than scenes in D7. He will put a vote on patreon after D7's release on weather to improve older scenes. He will also remove the parts that didn't work in the game or were negatively received by the general audience.

Reactions: Hones

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
As much as i love the game and the pure amount of work put into it - but the number of girls is just TOO DAMN HIGH.
I found myself skipping parts before already because it got too silly or because i simply lost count on who is who.

More often than not, and especially this update at the con when they were doing Cosplay: "oh, sensei, it's me, XY!"
... WHO? Do i know you? Did you even appear before? Are you my secret wife/girlfriend/anyone from the two dozen crazy ones?
Then the club, same song: Wait, who are those girls? Why do they all look the same?! Help, i'm surrounded by clones!

And it's just more and more and more .. and more and more.

I'm not saying "dump all but the daughters" - but man, look at the voting texts or the end screen and tell me you remember all of them and think they actually add something to the game that couldn't be added by any of the 'core girls'.
Off the top of my head i remember about half of the cast and care for maybe a quarter.

Username7

May 1, 2017
As much as i love the game and the pure amount of work put into it - but the number of girls is just TOO DAMN HIGH.
I found myself skipping parts before already because it got too silly or because i simply lost count on who is who.
Yeah I love the amount of characters and the amount of content in this but I'm with you because I'm seriously gonna need a wiki or something soon to keep track of who's who.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
If it's your first time playing the game, then yes, download them all. You'll play them in 3 parts with your save carrying over from chapter to chapter.

If you're just here for Day 6, download Chapter 3 only. Your existing save from Day 5 will work.
thank you.

Reactions: cl0ckw3rk
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes