leth

May 24, 2017
anyone knows how to implement the dark mind version?

Now, the ingame cheat menu should be visible"
Turn "Dark Mind Version" - ON (Mainscreen will change after success)

i put the patch in ALL the versions (day 2 folder, day 4 folder, day 6 folder), and while the cheat menu is visible when i played day 1-2, theres no switch but a textbox there, should i type Dark Mind Version? or "Dark Mind Version" or Turn "Dark Mind Version" - ON> can anyone help?
thanks

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
Day 6 keeps crashing on me during animated sex scenes is there a work around/fix for this or is my pc just under performing

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017

i put the patch in ALL the versions (day 2 folder, day 4 folder, day 6 folder), and while the cheat menu is visible when i played day 1-2, theres no switch but a textbox there, should i type Dark Mind Version? or "Dark Mind Version" or Turn "Dark Mind Version" - ON> can anyone help?
thanks
For Days 1-2 you use the code F95Zone

Reactions: Hones

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017

thanks
D1-d2 use cheatcode = F95Zone and u only need one patch for d3+ to detect the patch ( in the game "game" folder)

Reactions: Hones

cloves8

Nov 23, 2018
im playing chapter 2, day 4 and find a couple of "skip event" only option, its normal? exactly when the MC go to the sauna first time, i only have the option to skip events.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
install the patch... Read the op
For some people this thread's OP might be too op for them
i have stated this several times. People are just too fucking lazy to read what they dont want too. They would rather ask the same stupid ass question a billion times cause they know someone will answer it for them. So yes @Towik the OP is too op for most people. Finally i agree with you on something.

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
i was just wondering how to play day 3-4 everytime i try to load the previous chapter data it tells me that this version is not chapter 2 compatible and i done what it said about having a save after the final decision on day 2 was wanting to know if there is anything else i can do to play the next chapter
sry but folks seems to ignore your problem 'cause it's answered too many times already so a quick search might have been way faster, but i'm in a good mood so:
go to preferences->start a new game(lower right corner)->load previous chapter(that's where your savegame AFTER the final decision comes into play)->continue new chapter
well, have fun

Dogola

Oct 27, 2017
First of all, amazing game. Had some real fun playing it so far and can't wait for day 7. Thanks BlueCat.

I hope there will be some kind of "remaster" for chapter 1 that fixes the clunky animations on day 1 and 2. They really improved in the next chapters and specials. Chapter one with fixed animations would be amazing. Also something about the inflated filesize of chapter 1 compared to the other chapters even though there isn't much more content.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Chapter 3 final, have day 5 and 6 too? 900mb seems too little compare to the others Chapters around 3gb.
Yes Chapter 3 includes Days 5-6, Blue used higher compression for that one which is why it has smaller file size.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
do you have to download everything one by one or is there a download where you get everything together?

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
do you have to download everything one by one or is there a download where you get everything together?
not yet. there will be a week-1 release after day7 which will include ... well the first complete week but for now you have to dl every single chapter and play them in order

Reactions: heyyoo

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Okay. Sorry guys but I have something bad here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now this is stupid. I re-installed Ch1. Redid it. Saved the game. Opened Ch2. Opened the save and just as the MC is waking up in the daughter's arms....this exception pops up. Reinstalled Ch2 again as well. Tried again.

What is going on? Wouldn't errors like this be ironed out already?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes