cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Shit ... I just finished day four. The wife's past, oh shit. Now I feel really bad for betraying her.
I had the same thought, hehe. The more time we spend in the past, the worse MC looks.

There definitely seems to be a bit of a disconnect between the image we have of MC in the present as a generally decent guy (well, unless he raped that girl in the nurse's office) who loves his family and the fact that he's unfaithful to his wife like 10+ times a day.

Mar 5, 2018
I had the same thought, hehe. The more time we spend in the past, the worse MC looks.

There definitely seems to be a bit of a disconnect between the image we have of MC in the present as a generally decent guy (well, unless he raped that girl in the nurse's office) who loves his family and the fact that he's unfaithful to his wife like 10+ times a day.
His wife is weird too and seems like he really love her... but he is not a good person, the nurse girl prove that...

Here start of Day 5 - remember to delete 263389_ so the file is just 1-1-LT1.save
Thanks again u have save my life again!

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
Thanks for the reply but how though, I don't see any anything that says chapter 1 or start botton like other games. I'm so confused now.
You don't have the right file if you want to start from the beginning. You need to download the file marked Chapter 1.

Reactions: Achylion

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Alright, I've just figured it out. Thanks alot.
After you play chapter 1 you need to follow these instruction to get chapter 2 to play

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
I also fee
Shit ... I just finished day four. The wife's past, oh shit. Now I feel really bad for betraying her. Amazing BlueCat game, I hope that on day five and six there will be more of her and MC's past. But first, I'm going to play again and see if I can make a game without cheating. You made me feel really sad and guilty BlueCat, and that's a sign of great writing. Downloading immediately day five, six and the specials. If there is something that is not understood in my message, I am sorry. English is not my language.
l also feel a little bad, but just a little i have my suspicions that the older daughter of MC is the daughter of the waifu and her father. This isn't spoiler is just my opinión. Because of that i don't feel really bad for Her she cheated also in the past. I hope u enjoy the next days, this game is awesome :)

samwellTarly

Nov 14, 2018
why cant i play the .rar file of the Halloween special it just continuously saves the "file" on the crappy Internet explorer.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
why cant i play the .rar file of the Halloween special it just continuously saves the "file" on the crappy Internet explorer.
What do you mean "saves the file" does it not download and save a .rar file? Is it a different extension or the wrong file altogether? Which link are you using?

samwellTarly

Nov 14, 2018
What do you mean "saves the file" does it not download and save a .rar file? Is it a different extension or the wrong file altogether? Which link are you using?
idk it just opens up internet explorer then says "save" then after u save it it says "open" so i do that but it just repeats itself, but it doesnt matter now cause i just installed the 9.52GB file of ecchi sensei so now i can play the Halloween special.

Reactions: Hones
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes