Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Okay. Sorry guys but I have something bad here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now this is stupid. I re-installed Ch1. Redid it. Saved the game. Opened Ch2. Opened the save and just as the MC is waking up in the daughter's arms....this exception pops up.

What is going on? Wouldn't errors like this be ironed out already?
ignore the error then create a save in chapter 2, exit game and load your new save.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Okay. Sorry guys but I have something bad here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now this is stupid. I re-installed Ch1. Redid it. Saved the game. Opened Ch2. Opened the save and just as the MC is waking up in the daughter's arms....this exception pops up. Reinstalled Ch2 again as well. Tried again.

What is going on? Wouldn't errors like this be ironed out already?
Seems like its the exception when MC is using her hand, right? if so just go back and continue, ignoring it will only lead to hundreds of exceptions
If I remember it right.

Reactions: GuardianZ

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Pregnancy is confirmed. EcchiSensei 2019-02-19 17-15-33-22.jpg EcchiSensei 2019-02-19 17-15-35-92.jpg EcchiSensei 2019-02-19 17-15-42-86.jpg EcchiSensei 2019-02-19 17-16-31-82.jpg

Quote from dev: """You will be able to impregnate girls (You will be asked for for every girl) """

I really like this game so far but before I can even think about supporting it I need to know what other fetishes you will be adding to this. Pregnancy is one of my main fetishes and this seems to be on that path but no real words on that I can find. So once again what other fetishes are you going to add?

6h

There is no real fetish list, because the list would be weirdly long. In any case: There is no NTR. Almost all other possible fetishes are included with on/off option. In the Lewdyear special I talked about the plans for 2019 and talked explicit about pregnancy. You will be able to impregnate girls (You will be asked for for every girl). If you have more questions, feel free to join my discord
Tag has been applied.

Reactions: VirgilSteam

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Hey guys. i downloaded the multiple chapters. im starting a new game of course. i put the dark mind patch onto the game folder on the chapter one day 2 hd . not sure how to activate the dark mind patch or if its activated already. appreciate it. Thanks for any response .

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hey guys. i downloaded the multiple chapters. im starting a new game of course. i put the dark mind patch onto the game folder on the chapter one day 2 hd . not sure how to activate the dark mind patch or if its activated already. appreciate it. Thanks for any response .
Follow the instruction in this post -

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
If anyone is having trouble getting the Valentines Special to work on Mac (I did at first) there's just a few steps to make it work, and no editing required. All you have to do is right click the app icon, click 'show package contents > contents > MacOS > Ecchi Sensei' and it will open the game with the terminal. Hope it helps any mac users who had some trouble, since it didn't open with the SDK like usual.

Reactions: Vertigob and pgm_01

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Seems like its the exception when MC is using her hand, right? if so just go back and continue, ignoring it will only lead to hundreds of exceptions
If I remember it right.
I did that. Ignored....rewind back to the start and it continued without exceptions....how does this happen?

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
you just have to rollback and continue, don't have to ignore it, ignoring it will just result in exception after exception

I think it's mostly Booom's magic coding :)

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
So what content is in the Valentine's Special? Just past stuff or is there anything with the present girls?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So what content is in the Valentine's Special? Just past stuff or is there anything with the present girls?
It says in it that is the past that has effects on the present.
I just started playing it though.

Dante22

Apr 22, 2018
I wanna try this but how does it work? Are the days like separate games? Should i just download everything?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I wanna try this but how does it work? Are the days like separate games? Should i just download everything?
Yes you want to download everything or at least the main game ch. 1-3 then if you enjoy the game you could get the specials.
Ecchi Sensei:
- Chapter 1 = Day 1 + 2
- Chapter 2 = Day 3 + 4
- Chapter 3 = Day 5 + 6
Specials:
- Halloween
- Lewdmas + Lewdyear
- Vallentine

Edit: If you want you can just go here an get them all at once -

Reactions: Exnaruto07

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You must place the patch in all 3 and you must activate it each game play if you want the dark mind content.

Tijomame

Dec 28, 2018
Shit ... I just finished day four. The wife's past, oh shit. Now I feel really bad for betraying her. Amazing BlueCat game, I hope that on day five and six there will be more of her and MC's past. But first, I'm going to play again and see if I can make a game without cheating. You made me feel really sad and guilty BlueCat, and that's a sign of great writing. Downloading immediately day five, six and the specials. If there is something that is not understood in my message, I am sorry. English is not my language.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes