Arla43

Dec 26, 2018
View attachment 147887

Overview:
The teacher (You) moved with his family to a small town after accepting a new job offer. The game starts with day 1: his first day at school and of new life in this small town. The education minister of Japan built a large 25000-meter squared campus to test a new education system for the all-female student body.
Thread Updated: 2019-02-18
Release Date: 2019-02-14
Developer: |
Censorship: None
Version: Day 1-6 + Valentine Special
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Specials

Patches:
Extras: - - -

View attachment 162391 View attachment 162392 View attachment 162393 View attachment 162394 View attachment 149361 View attachment 149364
View attachment 149366 View attachment 149367 View attachment 149368 View attachment 149369 View attachment 136814 View attachment 136816
I'm getting multiple script errors please help me!!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm getting multiple script errors please help me!!
First, see the copy button at the bottom of the error screen? Use that, instead of taking a screenshot.

Did you edit some of the scripts? The 2nd screenshot shows a syntax error in 00start.py. Specifically, what was 3 lines is now all glommed together in 1 line.

Grab 00start.rpy from one of the other games and put it in day5-6.

velzzd

Dec 17, 2018
Can Anyone please let me know if the "dark mind" version is applicable for all the other chapters or only chapter # 1?
Or let me refrase my self, does anyone knows how to go dark mind in all other chapters? I mean it'll be ridiculous that we cant go dark mind in the other chapters knowing damn well that's the main reason why everybody is playing this game!!!!

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Can Anyone please let me know if the "dark mind" version is applicable for all the other chapters or only chapter # 1?
Or let me refrase my self, does anyone knows how to go dark mind in all other versions? I mean it'll be ridiculous that we cant go dark in the other versions knowing damn well that's the main reason why everybody is playing this game!!!!
Chapter 1 uses a code, all other releases of the game use a patch

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Or let me refrase my self, does anyone knows how to go dark mind in all other chapters? I mean it'll be ridiculous that we cant go dark mind in the other chapters knowing damn well that's the main reason why everybody is playing this game!!!!
And if you can't patch your game just like me then you should visit some of the porters.....spear1403 has already ported the game with patch
Is there anyone present among the patreon who is the creator of Masae? If not then it's probably bluecat....so once I did dream of ecchi sensei.... but with different perspective......there Masae was MC's neighbor in old town......and she once witnessed MC and his mother getting intimate......mama bear caught her staring and decided to teach her a lesson.....so she blinded Masae.....yeah.....my dream is messed up....

Reactions: velzzd

Arla43

Dec 26, 2018
I also fee

l also feel a little bad, but just a little i have my suspicions that the older daughter of MC is the daughter of the waifu and her father. This isn't spoiler is just my opinión. Because of that i don't feel really bad for Her she cheated also in the past. I hope u enjoy the next days, this game is awesome :)
@Dantee94 can you please give me your 00start.py file in ecchi sensei -- renpy -- 00start.py

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Day 3 doesn't work for me at all.

I got it to load up but it had a ton of errors, shut it down, restarted it and it no longer had the option to load from previous chapter just continue chapter 2 with no saves available.

I know there is a fix but why make something so contrived?

Gotta admit, this is a completely backwards system.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Day 3 doesn't work for me at all.

I got it to load up but it had a ton of errors, shut it down, restarted it and it no longer had the option to load from previous chapter just continue chapter 2 with no saves available.

Gotta admit, this is a completely backwards system.
follow these

Also if you get an error click rollback.

Reactions: Avaron1974

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
idk it just opens up internet explorer then says "save" then after u save it it says "open" so i do that but it just repeats itself, but it doesnt matter now cause i just installed the 9.52GB file of ecchi sensei so now i can play the Halloween special.
Once you have downloaded the rar file and saved it somewhere like your desktop, downloads etc. you need to extract the game from the rar. For that you need a separate program, I recommend . Once you have 7-zip installed either right click the rar file and select 7zip and extract here or double click on the rar file. If you double click you should see a folder with the file name, select it and click the extract button.

The specials are stand alone games but they make the most sense if you play the games in order.

petrahansem

Sep 15, 2018
I seem to get an error everytime the ecchi counter goes to 0 at the start of day 5. If I skip some scenes the error happens later but it still happens.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i almost missed day 6 cuz the thread title only mentioned the valentine special.

velzzd

Dec 17, 2018
This is what's happening to me playing day 3 - 4. The game is full of errors. Every single time I rollback or ignore the errors keep popping up!!!!
COME ON GUYS PLEASE HELP ME, I LOVE THIS GAME AND WANT TO PLAY IT!!!!!

EDIT: Almost forgot to mention, the main character name changed to "My Mind" and I can't choose his name it just happened to be like that, which is weird a while back when Day 3-4 was barely realease this wasn't the case.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes