Grapanda

Feb 24, 2019
Did u download the patch????? Go download the dark mind patch and out it into the game "game" folder.. If u are PC ver
I'm an android user, just downloaded the patch "patch.rpy", and then copy the file to android/data/ecchi.bluecat (the folder for saving the data) but nothing happen.. Do you know location of game folder on android?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
I'm an android user, just downloaded the patch "patch.rpy", and then copy the file to android/data/ecchi.bluecat (the folder for saving the data) but nothing happen.. Do you know location of game folder on android?
This folder.. If u don't help try to create it.. I don't use the phone ver so I can't help if this don't work

Screenshot_20190104-074933_My_Files.jpg

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I just can't understand this.
Everything is written in OP, literally, but still we have questions, answered once in OP and several times in thread(not only in this thread but most of them).

I don't know but i must be super unicorn.

Is reading and understanding it is that hard nowadays ? I ignore fact that this site have beautiful search bar in right top corner, where you can found all the answers, but all you have to do is want.

instruction said:
download.
unzip(or not*timestamps*).
paste here and here.
play.

No Sir, why even read, I'm not peasant to read and waste 2 mins of my time.
i will spam thread same and same question over and over again. Madness.
End of speech.
I have learned that most people are to lazy to read nowa days. Which is sad really.

Reactions: k8pohni

CanINot1

Sep 5, 2017
In days 1-2, do i need to do anything else rather than write "f95zone" in cheatmenu in order to activate dark mode(couldnt find a day 2 lewd patcher download)? Asking because no changes were made in main menu after entering that.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
In days 1-2, do i need to do anything else rather than write "f95zone" in cheatmenu in order to activate dark mode(couldnt find a day 2 lewd patcher download)? Asking because no changes were made in main menu after entering that.
You will know dark mind is on when the screen changes, go in cheatmenu it should say "Dark Mind ON"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hmmm21419

May 2, 2018
i got dark mind without the patch somehow at least on the menu can anyone tell me a dark mind event only so i can be sure its not a glitch or something?

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
i got dark mind without the patch somehow at least on the menu can anyone tell me a dark mind event only so i can be sure its not a glitch or something?
everything sexual with saki, her classmates or anyone below that age is darkmind

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
If you want to know which is DM or not, please simply check the Day X images, there you can find "Legend" it will tell you which ones are DM and that way you can find out if you are missing something or not.

Hinatsukino

Jul 15, 2018
Preferences -> Start new game
Thank you. I now have another problem, I think. There are a bunch of times that scenes were supposed to happen and it just had the selection "skip."
Also, whenever I get a message on my phone a white error screen comes up that, I think, basically says it can't find something. It has selections noted as "Rollback" "Ignore" "Open" etc.

Bakkalon

Jan 3, 2018
Thank you. I now have another problem, I think. There are a bunch of times that scenes were supposed to happen and it just had the selection "skip."
Also, whenever I get a message on my phone a white error screen comes up that, I think, basically says it can't find something. It has selections noted as "Rollback" "Ignore" "Open" etc.
You need the dark mind patch,it is on the op

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Regarding the skipping, it seems that your mind is not dark enough (read the OP).
Try to ignore the phone for the time being, it's a bit of a mess.

Reactions: Hinatsukino
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes