fofopo6

Oct 9, 2018
guys, remember me pls, Fuyu you secret waify on plot, or it my choice, and there could be another girl?

Grapanda

Feb 24, 2019
I don't know what decision for? Like when at night, there's 2 choice.. If i choose Left to satsune house, and Right to school to meet with tomoe, and if i choose tomoe, there's more decisions, and I don't know what the different in future, anyone know?

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
So, I joined the Discord, but it just says I don't have permission to view anything. Is there something else that I'm supposed to do?

Slavist

Dec 13, 2018
My maiden post here and first of all big congrats to BlueCat for humongous task and big ambition.Hope you succeed in it!
I have one Q regarding game: as of now plans are for 100+ characters.
With how many of them we will be able to have more "specific" intercourse?
Wish you best of luck in developing story line in such manner to keep us hooked.

XxDarkMetalxX

Mar 2, 2019
Day 1 is in the same download as day 2
Check the spoiler tab under the downloads

In Android for day1+2 there is a cheat menu option, there u enter "F95Zone"
For day3 you start the game once
Then a folder will be created in your internal storage folder called ecchi Sensei
Paste the lewd patch in there
I have searched everywhere in my internal there's no folder with name ecchi sensei , does this require me to use the cheat in day 1 and 2 only then I can get the folder?

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
I have searched everywhere in my internal there's no folder with name ecchi sensei , does this require me to use the cheat in day 1 and 2 only then I can get the folder?
in chap 1 (day 1 and 2) you have to type F95Zone when you go to cheatmenue->cheatcode so there's no need for that folder.
all other days after chap 1 you need the patch and thous the folder will be there

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Cannot load cheat menu screen for chpt 2.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'blueborder.png'>:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
IOError: Couldn't find file 'blueborder.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\execution.py", line 882, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\game.py", line 333, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\execution.py", line 882, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\display\core.py", line 2675, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\display\core.py", line 3161, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\display\core.py", line 2078, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "E:\Stuff\Other Stuff\Adult Games\Ecchi Sensei - BlueCat\Ecchi Sensei unmod\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'blueborder.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.4.1185
Ecchi Sensei Day_2
Sun Mar 03 03:38:19 2019

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Ok don't hammer me now, I have read the op, used the search function and I can't find the answer:

I downloaded chapter 1 (day 1 and 2), clicked on the cheat menu and enter "F95Zone" and nothing happens...
I tried even downloading the patch (that should be for rest of the chapters only, I know) and still nothing.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
It's been some time since i typed the code... but if it all went good, after you restart the game you should still see Cehatmenu but now instead of typing a code, you simply click to enable (from red OFF, to green ON)

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
It's been some time since i typed the code... but if it all went good, after you restart the game you should still see Cehatmenu but now instead of typing a code, you simply click to enable (from red OFF, to green ON)
Nop, just tried it again and no button or any kind of difference.

EDIT: NVM.... the place I downloaded the game from changed the code....

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Nop, just tried it again and no button or any kind of difference.

EDIT: NVM.... the place I downloaded the game from changed the code....
Where did you download the game from?

I highly recommend you only download from the dev's Patreon links, or the links in the OP. Other sites have been known to stick in ads, or worse.

Reactions: AlterSack

Gaboro

Feb 18, 2019
sooo... i'm playing the day 6 and, at the start of the conversation with minako i got an exception and even if i try to roll back, it reappears... what can i do? (here's a part of the long list of errors)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes