• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
It's getting to the point where I'm going to have to start over from Day 1 again just to remember all these people. I was sitting in the Anime Con at the table with a few of them going "Who the hell is who again?" Oh well. An in-game profile system would definitely help you keep track of stuff like that, but Bluecat already works like a machine, no need to load on more work.

alex421

Aug 3, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 83, in script call
    label _after_load:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 83, in script call
    label _after_load:
  File "functions/savefix.rpyc", line 1, in script call
  File "Days/Day6/d6_main.rpyc", line 335, in script
  File "F:\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_6-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1881, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_6-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1869, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_6-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\statements.py", line 212, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "F:\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_6-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\exports.py", line 1422, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_6-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_6-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2675, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_6-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3161, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "F:\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_6-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2078, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "F:\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_6-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "F:\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_6-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "F:\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_6-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "F:\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_6-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "F:\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_6-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1265, in render
    self.update(st, at)
  File "F:\HolidayIsland-0101-pc\EcchiSensei-Day_2-LightVersion\EcchiSensei-Day_6-Final\EcchiSensei-Day_6-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1252, in update
    child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.4.1185
Ecchi Sensei Day_6
Wed Mar 06 23:05:55 2019

at the begining of day 6, this error pop up and I couldn't either roll back or ignore it... anyone has idea how to fix it?

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
When I had those errors I saved the game just before them. quit the game and then reloaded the save, that fixed it. I was using a save imported from an earlier day and it seems that was causing the errors with me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i was wondering as well, but after trying find out(using serchbar) i know that it count scenes to next "ecchi scene"/ someone answered that, so i belive in it/.
That does not make since, I have had it say 20 and 1 click later it says 2 then 1 click later it over 50.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
The real reason for ecchi counter to exist is simple

Its there so everyone can go and wonder about it and to try to figure out why it was made... it was made to make people curious, to screw with their minds :)

As usual the EFB will never stop. Keep on fucking with our minds !

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
I thought the Ecchi Counter told you the number of sexual scenes you've had with a character since the number seems to change based on who I'm with at the time.

Cmatthews

Dec 20, 2018
I’m having an issue with day 5. After I visit Himiko in her room in the morning after all the text I get the white error screen. After clicking ignore I takes me back and makes me redo the entire scene again and then the whole process repeats again. Canyons tell me how to get this fixed or what I need to do?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I saw in the decision tree that in satsune's house there is an dark mind option, but i cannot see it (day 6) View attachment 260477
1. Please either use the thumb option for your pics or put them behind a spoiler tag. (you can delete the large pic and chose the thumb option once you see this.)

2. Did you get the dark mind for the young daughter at the start of the day?

maxx3600

Dec 2, 2018
1. Please either use the thumb option for your pics or put them behind a spoiler tag. (you can delete the large pic and chose the thumb option once you see this.)

2. Did you get the dark mind for the young daughter at the start of the day?
yes, i have the scene with himiko at the morning

U

User_849714

Hope to play d6 for Android soon. Don't know how much longer I can wait.

U

User_849714

Get a PC and never wait again.
Or just release the Android version. Not gonna debate on this or argue I've waited a full development cycle an day 7 alpha is available yet d6 for Android is still not here. I like this game but I'm not gonna wait much longer even if it means walking away from it.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes