Nov 20, 2018
I might be remembering it incorrectly
but you just have to go through the preview of day 4, to play day4

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I played day 3 and day 4, but when day 3 finished it only appeared day 4 preview. why ?
Its been a while but you may just have to go through it and a new option should be there to start day 4.

I have only played through it once and I don't really remember how it worked but it should come up either at the end of the preview or start day 4 in the menu.

Reactions: Ermin_Gusiev

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I'm just going to leave my input here..

1. Spelling errors - I'm not really going to be picky about this due to not everybody's primary language is English.
2. I don't understand Japanese - Yet again, not going to be picky here. It actually adds at least some flavor to the text.
3. Emotional rollercoaster much? - Once more, not being picky or saying this is bad. Actually made the story better because it allows the player to connect with the character(s).
4. Am I the only one that had a few good laughs? - Any game, doesn't matter what kind it is, that can make me chuckle or smile, then that's a star from me.

Overall: I enjoyed the story. The characters are nice and for fucking once we're not seeing the same damn overused characters over and over again.

Personal opinion: Fuyu, Shina, Akina, Neko and Tomoe <3. Rest can fuck off. XD lol
re: spelling errors & Japanese terms - you're probably giving feedback on Chapter 1 (Days 1+2) which was made before I became the editor in charge. Things are looking a whole lot better starting with Day 3.
re: good laughs - the game is really funny in some aspects, D6 in particular gave me lots of laughs

Moltn

May 4, 2017
I don't want to give any spoilers away in case people haven't played it yet, mostly talking about Day 6, but I felt awkward after the last(?) school bell. <_< ..just why?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
With a new release coming and since I have only played 1 time all the way through kinda fast like so I did not get some of the story.

I will now go replay it and this time I will pay attention to the complete story.

This has hit my 3 top fetishes in incest, kissing and pregnancy.
I am not into BDSM but I am into "disciplinary spanking" and wish to see it in this game if it can be done.
I am not fond of what happen with the younger daughter when she was spanked and would have like to see "disciplinary spanking" instead. Some of the other girls around school need spankings to and hope to see some "disciplinary spanking" for them. (Nude butts would be good.):love::love::love:

@Latecomer @BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

You have a very ambitious project in this game and I hope all the best for you.

Being a disable vet on a fix income I will be able to do a $5 support in 2 more months after I get my bills all caught up.

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
With a new release coming and since I have only played 1 time all the way through kinda fast like so I did not get some of the story.

I will now go replay it and this time I will pay attention to the complete story.
Haha i did same, very fast 1st gothrought and now i'm in my second, and this time i read everything.
I started it 3 or 4 days ago and i'm in middle of 6day, so i think that i will finish today d6 and will be ready for 7th

Oct 9, 2017
Haha i did same, very fast 1st gothrought and now i'm in my second, and this time i read everything.
I started it 3 or 4 days ago and i'm in middle of 6day, so i think that i will finish today d6 and will be ready for 7th
You guys need to slow down or you'll injure your dominant hand before D7 comes out. Then you'll be stuck with the virgin hand.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Day 1 and day 2 will be fixed, its already fixed ( i think so ) but it will be re-released in may, since option 3 (voting) has won, middle of May (1st week release)

Reactions: Sirrah and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
On the walkthrough with or with out the walkthrough mod the "marry Tomoe" or "more time" never should up only the "enjoy the show" or "skip" shows up. Tomoe.jpg
@Latecomer @BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei

So no one else get confused about this its not getting married but the 2nd chance to get engage to Tomoe, if you have the first on you will not see the 2nd one.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
never show up?
It does show up it showed once or twice to me, it depends on how many encounters before that moment you had with Tomoe and what were you rdecisions in those encounters or if those encounters happened

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
never show up?
It does show up it showed once or twice to me, it depends on how many encounters before that moment you had with Tomoe and what were you rdecisions in those encounters or if those encounters happened
I did every single encounter with Tomoe with all good choices being chosen.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes