xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
so i can not switch over from day 2 to 3 file... no saves show up... and once it did show up once dont know how, its not showing anymore..and when it did i kept getting error on start of day 3....... please help im loving the game

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
so i can not switch over from day 2 to 3 file... no saves show up... and once it did show up once dont know how, its not showing anymore..and when it did i kept getting error on start of day 3....... please help im loving the game
Preferences -> Start new game

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Look in settings and at the lower right hand side there it should have a box to check to start a new game. Untitled.jpg

U

User_849714

@Hopefalls35
the official Day 6 apk already released. Blame the mods for not updating the thread ^^

Edit: nvm. Blame yourself for not realizing that the D6 apk is already available at the OP ^^
I checked op apk says d5 but no d6 so I won't blame my self nor did I blame you. I just voiced my frustrations.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yea now I was referring to before.
OK then so before whenever it was you looked and it only said day 5 the day 6 apk hadn't been added at that point yet.
It said day 6 when blue posted which was ~20min after you so..

U

User_849714

OK then so before whenever it was you looked and it only said day 5 the day 6 apk hadn't been added at that point yet.
It said day 6 when blue posted which was ~20min after you so..
Ok an? I'm downloading it.

Moltn

May 4, 2017
I'm just going to leave my input here..

1. Spelling errors - I'm not really going to be picky about this due to not everybody's primary language is English.
2. I don't understand Japanese - Yet again, not going to be picky here. It actually adds at least some flavor to the text.
3. Emotional rollercoaster much? - Once more, not being picky or saying this is bad. Actually made the story better because it allows the player to connect with the character(s).
4. Am I the only one that had a few good laughs? - Any game, doesn't matter what kind it is, that can make me chuckle or smile, then that's a star from me.

Overall: I enjoyed the story. The characters are nice and for fucking once we're not seeing the same damn overused characters over and over again.

Personal opinion: Fuyu, Shina, Akina, Neko and Tomoe <3. Rest can fuck off. XD lol

bullwozi

Nov 29, 2018
So this might have been asked before, but each chapter is an "individual" game right?
I'm not supposed to merge the folder of multiple chapters or anything like that? (or such as latest chapter include the ones before?)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So this might have been asked before, but each chapter is an "individual" game right?
I'm not supposed to merge the folder of multiple chapters or anything like that? (or such as latest chapter include the ones before?)
Yes that is correct and each chapter or day will allow your save to be imported to the next as long as it is done the right way.

Never merge chapter unless it tells you to do so you will break the game if you do without being told to do so.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes