Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
I can't start chapter 2, day 3? I saved right at the end of Chapter 1 and it loaded once, but it kept giving me errors, so I quit. Now when it says continue chapter 2, all I see are slots saying saves are not compatible.

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
I can't start chapter 2, day 3? I saved right at the end of Chapter 1 and it loaded once, but it kept giving me errors, so I quit. Now when it says continue chapter 2, all I see are slots saying saves are not compatible.
You need to do the following :
Preferences > at the bottom right you have something "Start new game" or something similar ; click it then go back to the saves.

Oct 8, 2018
Does anyone know if the official patreon release has the same messenger bug? I NEED to see what happens when Fuyu finds out I took Tomoe as a wife

NO SPOILERS!

riqih911

Sep 16, 2017
can anyone one help me ? i manage to finish chapter 1 and chapter 2 but when i try to start chapter 3 there no save for it the save from chapter 2 is gone i see everyone say go to prefence and start new game but in chapter 3 there no option to star new game in preference menu

btw im in mobile version

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The smartphone/cell phone is deactivated on day 5. It was working badly on day 4.

The change from ch 2 to 3 went without a hitch.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Sorry Day 5 is not working at all. Never mind the phone. Cant get any further than visiting the staff room.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The smartphone/cell phone is deactivated on day 5. It was working badly on day 4.

The change from ch 2 to 3 went without a hitch.
The smartphone is still activated but dont use it. It is full of untrapped errors.
Sorry Day 7 is not working at all. Never mind the phone. Cant get any further than visiting the staff room.
Sorry Day 7 is not working at all. Never mind the phone. Cant get any further than visiting the staff room.
Try editing your original post instead of just posting everything in separate posts.

Feb 5, 2018
Please help how to resetting the day 3-4 version, it worked 1st when i load the save game from day 1-2 version, but accidental after loading from that save i hit the main menu option then all my save game from 1-2 version day cannot load to continue the story please help

i dont want to redownload 2.9GB file just for that -_- please help me everyone

RealHoxton

Nov 25, 2017
I know it may be annoying, but when will new days be released?
(To lazy to use the search function, sorry guys)

Oct 8, 2018
If you look back just one page, you will find how to fix it. I answered this same question yesterday.
I noticed the fix you posted but it didnt seem to work for me. I tried saving at different points before the cell notification came up. Do I have to save during a specific line of text before the bug? If so which one please. I would like to thank you for still showing up in these comments and offering help despite some people having ignored you

4r33lh4rd

Sep 21, 2017
I noticed the fix you posted but it didnt seem to work for me. I tried saving at different points before the cell notification came up. Do I have to save during a specific line of text before the bug? If so which one please. I would like to thank you for still showing up in these comments and offering help despite some people having ignored you
Sorry to hear that, that's what has worked for me. Once the error happens, I just rollback, save it and then go through the steps I posted. After that I no longer have any issues. If that still doesn't work then just wait till the 25th when the week 1 is supposed to be released.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
If it werent for me being a weeb, I wouldn't understand half of the game. This game seriously needs a patch, which would make it understable for normal people. I mean, one time it's "darling", another time it's "anata", and there's a lot of this bullshit.

Wraith2100

Apr 29, 2018
If it werent for me being a weeb, I wouldn't understand half of the game. This game seriously needs a patch, which would make it understable for normal people. I mean, one time it's "darling", another time it's "anata", and there's a lot of this bullshit.
Google is your friend

• Sad
Reactions: Towik
Oct 8, 2018
Sorry to hear that, that's what has worked for me. Once the error happens, I just rollback, save it and then go through the steps I posted. After that I no longer have any issues. If that still doesn't work then just wait till the 25th when the week 1 is supposed to be released.
Thanks dude. Im going to give it like, heaps more tries, dying to see Fuyu-sama beat down Tomoe for trying to steal me

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes