pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Maybe I'm retarded but how do you activate dark mind, people keep saying code and stuff.... but not really saying much else. Do you just type Dark Mind into cheat menu?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
The Code is F95Zone ... after you've entered the code your title screen will change ... the patch file has to be in "game" folder
In the following chapters you'll need no code anymore, you can just activate it in cheat menu
Cool, thanks.

Reactions: BloodyFace

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Tomoe is cute, but does the choice of "marrying tomoe" make Fuyu unavailable?

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Tomoe is cute, but does the choice of "marrying tomoe" make Fuyu unavailable?
I don't believe so.
Marrying her makes her exclusively yours, but it doesn't make you exclusively hers.

It's all to do with her place in her clan, but you are not from her clan.

She also acknowledges that you already have another wife so...

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Is it known at what time The Week 1 gonna be released today?or is it not worth waiting and better to sleep and try it tomorrow?
sleep

" We're having a weekend again and that means the next status report is due.
We keep on working hard on the final version of Week 1 which is expected to be released this month.
If not, then in early August.
You'll get more informations in the next status report. "

On the weekly status report

Last edited:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Is it known at what time The Week 1 gonna be released today?or is it not worth waiting and better to sleep and try it tomorrow?
I wouldn't get your hopes up. Below was the last update from BlueCat. That's about a three week window they've given themselves after the scheduled release date.

We're having a weekend again and that means the next status report is due.
We keep on working hard on the final version of Week 1 which is expected to be released this month.
If not, then in early August.
My advice is don't expect anything to drop tomorrow. Hopefully we'll be pleasantly surprised.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
is there any way to make the current day5-7 version actually work..? constant errors about missing vars. The vars are there though according to the script.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Arikawa Hime

Jul 15, 2019
is there any way to make the current day5-7 version actually work..? constant errors about missing vars. The vars are there though according to the script.
Use the Lain mod, it's reduced a lot of the errors for a lot of us. Not all of it of course, and there's still some buggery with the mobile, but sometimes you can save and restart and things will be okay. Otherwise I'm sure it will be even better when week 1 is officially re-released, which is very soon! :)

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes