Oct 9, 2017
they just release the alpha & beta ver. of WEEK 1 .. just w8ng for the FINAL RELEASE NAHAHAHHAHAH XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 9, 2017
Yah i didn't say anything rather than "release" cause in my time 4 days until 7/25/19 the final release and i can meet my Mao-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
We dont have much longer to wait

Hello hello!

We're having a weekend again and that means the next status report is due.
We keep on working hard on the final version of Week 1 which is expected to be released this month.
If not, then in early August.

You'll get more informations in the next status report.

This week you're getting new preview material for Day 8+9, the update that comes after the Week 1 release.

Due to the unexpectedly incredibly time-consuming workload on Week 1, I didn't manage to keep working on the website. If there won't be a web designer approaching me who can support me, the website project will have to keep being rather neglected unfortunately.

Alright, that's it for this week. Enjoy the preview images. Feedback is always appreciated.

So long,
Blue

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 9, 2017
Mao-Chan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Nice preview pictures. Whose ass is that on first picture? Some of the teachers?

I sense some jealousy issues between girls. Too bad that it's not real competition as Mika wins by default!

Interesting backstory coming up as well. Is that mother stalking young lovers?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Can someone give me the link to have more infos about this rework pls ?

turukeko

Sep 26, 2018
I got a bug trying to play d3, when i got "continue from chp2" i got a error, tryed to skip it but it continues to giving me the error screen, with the rollback, ignore or quit options. Since that hapened, it displays "continue from ch2" but once i click on it there are not saves options there. So i deleted all, both days 1/2 game and day3, and unzip them again. Strangely, i though i will have to re do, days 1/2, but the same old saves where there, and also im getting the same error with day3 not showing any saves from day1/2. Does nayone know what i should do about this?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I got a bug trying to play d3, when i got "continue from chp2" i got a error, tryed to skip it but it continues to giving me the error screen, with the rollback, ignore or quit options. Since that hapened, it displays "continue from ch2" but once i click on it there are not saves options there. So i deleted all, both days 1/2 game and day3, and unzip them again. Strangely, i though i will have to re do, days 1/2, but the same old saves where there, and also im getting the same error with day3 not showing any saves from day1/2. Does nayone know what i should do about this?
Wait for the new release

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
good thing I never went beyond day one, I like the game a lot but I wanted to clear a backlog of other games before going further on this one, seems like I got really lucky

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
good thing I never went beyond day one, I like the game a lot but I wanted to clear a backlog of other games before going further on this one, seems like I got really lucky
I don't want to alarm you or anything, but you have a madwoman as your avatar! She's vegan and everything! :eek:

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes