Throbbin_Hood

Oct 3, 2017
I'm having this error when going from day 5 to day 6
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Days/Day5/d5_main.rpy", line 12028, in script
    jump startD6
ScriptError: could not find label 'startD6'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "menu/savestuff/saves.rpyc", line 25, in script call
  File "game/Days/Day5/d5_main.rpy", line 12028, in script
    jump startD6
  File "G:\H~Games\EcchiSensei Days 5, 6, and 7\renpy\ast.py", line 1674, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "G:\H~Games\EcchiSensei Days 5, 6, and 7\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'startD6'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Day_5
Wed Jul 17 01:10:39 2019

baaskoningx

Jan 9, 2018
Game crashes for me on day 5 everytime after screen, it tries to open the phone i think but the phone doesn't work. Ignoring it is an endless list of errors, rolling back just puts me back on that screen, any help?

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
Game crashes for me on day 5 everytime after screen, it tries to open the phone i think but the phone doesn't work. Ignoring it is an endless list of errors, rolling back just puts me back on that screen, any help?
The last time I played, I forgot to apply Lain's mod so had the same problem. Just go here https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-lains-walkthrough-scene-gallery-mod.25300/ and dowload day 5, it will fix your problem.

Manaflask

Jul 31, 2018
The game constantly crash when the phone icon appears in the right. I some point i could jump / back options worked for me till I managed to jump the error line, but in the part there is a teacher sleeping in a cosplay the game keeps crashing and the trick did not work anymore, so I got tired and will wait if there is a patch or update :/

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
The game constantly crash when the phone icon appears in the right. I some point i could jump / back options worked for me till I managed to jump the error line, but in the part there is a teacher sleeping in a cosplay the game keeps crashing and the trick did not work anymore, so I got tired and will wait if there is a patch or update :/
The game is being worked on, the individual releases are being merged to create week 1 and all the bugs are being fixed.

• Wow
Reactions: Manaflask

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Awesome so I will finally get to check it out soon.
"Week One" should be the perfect time to take it for a drive. The individual days did add some annoying issues, like the fact each day seemed to require a different way of loading the previous save file into it. I did not think any of the bugs were overly problematic, but the game should greatly benefit from a bit of stream-lining.

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
hi i have been searching this games thread for a solution to the day 7 phone bug with sloth chan(Riu) when i talk to her after she wakes up she uses the phone and messages me but then after her 3 messages the game is stuck nothing happens i can rollback but am unable to proceed further cause of the phone any help to be clear i do not get any kind of error just after the 3 messages sloth chan sends nothing else happens is there any solution to this?

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Hi mate :D i had the exact same problem i wrote it at page 200 or so :D for me and a other guy was the fix rly easy:
Download the Comprest Version load your safe play to this scene at the comprest version and then safe at the comprest version after the phone scene. then load the safe in the normal version and your good to go for the rest of the game hope it helps you :) have a nice day :)
Hi i was having the same problem at th
wait for week 1 update/rework or use the workaround posted in here several times ...

... right when the phone comes up "save" -> "reload" - done ... should be fixed.
I tried the workaround of using the compressed version but same problem so if there is some other workaround can you kindly let me know otherwise can you pls tell me when the week 1 version will be released? TY for trying to help

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
for me the workaround worked on the official non compressed version tho ... no idea with the compressed one sorry.

Week 1 is supposed to be released on July 25th (might change if there's some issues) ... it's a merged completely reworked version of the game
Ty for the info

Reactions: BloodyFace
May 31, 2017
hi i have been searching this games thread for a solution to the day 7 phone bug with sloth chan(Riu) when i talk to her after she wakes up she uses the phone and messages me but then after her 3 messages the game is stuck nothing happens i can rollback but am unable to proceed further cause of the phone any help to be clear i do not get any kind of error just after the 3 messages sloth chan sends nothing else happens is there any solution to this?
I Couldnt even start Day 5 and if i ignored the error the game crashed when i talked with the teacher who gives you the tickets because you receive a message, i installed Lian's walkthrough Mod for day 5 and i finished Day 7 without bugs.

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I Couldnt even start Day 5 and if i ignored the error the game crashed when i talked with the teacher who gives you the tickets because you receive a message, i installed Lian's walkthrough Mod for day 5 and i finished Day 7 without bugs.
yea, I have said that a couple of times in this thread, but people seem to ignore it. Lians mod seems to solve almost all problems people have (i never had them). It is easy, helpful, small download...just use the damn mod, folks. Lain is actually working directly with the Dev now, so obviously they help each other.
Trust in Lain, he seems to do very solid work. If I see a Lain mod on a game now, I do not open the game before installing the mod. He only works on quality games, and he always solves problems. The guy (?) has skills. (Honestly, I have checked his page just to find games he has modded, when exploring for a game I may have missed - I have enough faith in him at this point that I will try anything he has bothered to mod. That is a pretty resounding endorsement.)

Last edited:

baaskoningx

Jan 9, 2018
yea, I have said that a couple of times in this thread, but people seem to ignore it. Lians mod seems to solve almost all problems people have (i never had them). It is easy, helpful, small download...just use the damn mod, folks. Lain is actually working directly with the Dev now, so obviously they help each other.
Trust in Lain, he seems to do very solid work. If I see a Lain mod on a game now, I do not open the game before installing the mod. He only works on quality games, and he always solves problems. The guy (?) has skills. (Honestly, I have checked his page just to find games he has modded, when exploring for a game I may have missed - I have enough faith in him at this point that I will try anything he has bothered to mod. That is a pretty resounding endorsement.)
I did download Lains mod, & it still crashed when i was supposed to get a message on my phone from Sloth-Chan after she woke up in my room.

Reactions: Randeep44
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes