Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I have a question about the Dark Mind Patch, does the patch add new options or does it alter the content?

As example (it says rape get's added in the patch notes): when I play without the patch and I have a normal happy sex scene, will the patch add the option to rape the woman or will that happen directly without me having a choice?

So in short does the patch turn the MC into a perverted rapist or do I have a say in that?

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
EDIT (Aug. 07): Week 1 Final - New Release Date:
August, 18.

*Sigh* We wanted to start with an internal playtester build yesterday but unfortunately, while editing the main scripts, we ran into a few little bugs that need to be corrected. On top of that we're also using the time to optimize the script. Every ingame day got another thorough examination and has been improved to our, and hopefully also to your, satisfaction. The new release date won't be delayed. We're 98% done.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So, as far as I know the only rape scene is deflowering the student in the Nurse's office. Was there more?

Also, was there other deflowering?

I did it once but then decided no, that was just too cruel for the poor girl, and rolled back my game. Hope we get to romance the poor girl eventually.

Quicksilver

Aug 5, 2016
Yea no, don't make the rape choices dude. I for some reason thought that would be hot but no. Guess Im starting to grow feelings
I think its the circumstances that really makes it super dark. It takes things to a whole other level. In this your a teacher, everyone knows you, loves you, trusts you and the girls are literally throwing themselves at you. There's no reason to go out of your way to rape women.

One important thing to know about this scene is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
yea, the rape is just kinda weird... but when the MC bends the nurse over and tells her to not touch his people, woo, that was freakin' awesome.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know why I keep getting an error message every time I try and play day 7? I can't even start a new game without it giving me the error message. I can't even transfer the other days to the next.

Is there any way to combine all the days to one file? That would make things a lot easier.

• Haha
Reactions: McWoodz

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Does anyone know why I keep getting an error message every time I try and play day 7? I can't even start a new game without it giving me the error message. I can't even transfer the other days to the next.

Is there any way to combine all the days to one file? That would make things a lot easier.
1565182226165.png

If u just read whats the dev is doing..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a question about the Dark Mind Patch, does the patch add new options or does it alter the content?

As example (it says rape get's added in the patch notes): when I play without the patch and I have a normal happy sex scene, will the patch add the option to rape the woman or will that happen directly without me having a choice?

So in short does the patch turn the MC into a perverted rapist or do I have a say in that?
It adds incest and the option to rape 1 girl, yes you have the choice rape or no rape.
I am not for sure but it may also add sex with the so called underage girls like Mika.

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
I really dislike games where I can't just do 1 download and have the entire thing.
Is it really worth it to tinker with the saves, mods, different "days/chapters" etc for this game?
What games would you guys compare it to?

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
So I played Episode 1 and 2 today with the patch, what I liked the most is, lots of sexy time with your wife, which is strangely rare in adult games. The many different characters, even if the dev could go a bit more "crazy" with boob size and age (as in older women, not younger). What made me stop playing after the second episode is that ep. 3 is constantly freezing, which is annoying, also what I've seen is that the wife is moving away, which sucks, cause I liked her relationship. Also, I wonder if you can play without cheating and if it would even change something later on considering that
every girl throws herself at you.

I can only say good things about the game beside my technical problems with ep. 3, everything else is just my preferences that don't get matched or got changed (see wife moving away).

So if you like the graphics and silly harem action give it a try.

Reactions: rKnight

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Popabear- your review looks to me like what we would call a "take-down piece". That is what tabloid magazines write when they need a boost in sales (or clicks now) and is basically just an out of context assault on a person while pretending to be objective. You used the word "average" a number of times, most notably to rank the animations. Of the 100 games that are tagged "animated" here, half are pixelated games, and the other half are 2-4 cycled frames. So there is no universe in which one could objectively rank the animations here as "average". I have seen perhaps five VNs with full animations, out of dozens. That would make it objectively within the top 80th percentile, in the worst of circumstances. 80% is not "average", and one really should understand how math works before being allowed to rate anything.

The entire thing sounded like someone with another agenda, trying to pass themselves off as being objective.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
While I still think the huge amount of work is worth it and I appreciate the effort, I am getting a bit disappointed by the continued delays as well.
I really, really hope that this is the actual final release date now.

I mean, of course issues can happen everyday, but seriously it's been close to 4 months now and I do feel bad for the people that got nothing for their money during that time.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
While I still think the huge amount of work is worth it and I appreciate the effort, I am getting a bit disappointed by the continued delays as well.

I mean, of course issues can happen everyday, but seriously it's been close to 4 months now and I do feel bad for the people that got nothing for their money during that time.
i am not mad or anything for the delays we are kept up on what is happening and i pay $50 a month and i dont feel cheated in any way. now i might be in the minority in that but that is how i feel.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

I and a lot of us here have no problem waiting on this to be the best VN ever.
i am not mad or anything for the delays we are kept up on what is happening and i pay $50 a month and i dont feel cheated in any way. now i might be in the minority in that but that is how i feel.
No you are not in the minority with this VN most of us here feel the same way, this will be one of the best VN/game anywhere.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
It's funny how some people complain about the few months without update, guys that complain sure take things for granted. Blue is generous enough to do a monthly update for the past few "days", now he faces some problems and need to fix it and having some delay, people are barking here and there.. Ain't every other game out there took like half a year just to give like 10 min content update? Yet they are getting praise and they don't even tell u what happen during the process.. Just read the weekly report, who did such transparency for their fans? Don't take things for granted, trust in blue and u will be rewarded. The 1 week update sure took it time, but it will be worth it in the long run.

Last edited:

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
It's funny how some people complain about the few months without update, guys that complain sure take things for granted. Blue is generous enough to do a monthly update for the past few "days", now he faces some problems and need to fix it and having some delay, people are barking here and there.. Ain't every other game out there took like half a year just to give like 10 min content update? Yet they are getting praise and they don't even tell u what happen during the process.. Just read the weekly report, who did such transparency for their fans? Don't take things for granted, trust in blue and u will be rewarded. The 1 week update sure took it time, but it will be worth it in the long run.
I totally agree with you one this Dv 1000%

• Wow
Reactions: Dvnasty

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
It's been over four months, actually. Day 7 was released on March 24.

And honestly, as a patron, I'm not thrilled by it. Missing a target date by three months doesn't inspire a lot of confidence, especially when at the end of all that wait, we get minimal new content.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes