Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Weird, I have only free Mega acct but was able to dl the whole uncompressed version without any pauses.
Yes, I think you can download upto 3 GB in a free account after that you need to wait some hours cause it will limit the amount you can download in a day.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
So what does the hotfix do?
It's a new release that fixed some issues with the first release. There's no concise description of what was fixed AFAIK.

Yes, I think you can download upto 3 GB in a free account after that you need to wait some hours cause it will limit the amount you can download in a day.
Right but I dl'd like 16.5GB without interruption... o_O

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
What do I download to get the complete unedited game? Heavy, light and the dm patch are all different sizes and all have the exe and game files. Do I download the 17gb and just copy the dm patch exe + files over? o_O
If you want the best image quality go for the +16GB version (uncompressed). And yeah to apply the DM patch you have to copy all the folders/files over the base game

Bartsuke

Aug 12, 2018
Hi guys,

I feel like i have some missed scenes when played it. For example Mika and her problem. I didnt have any scene about this at all before 5th day and talk with principal where MC alredy know about problem and try solve it. It may happens because i play compresed version? Do you noticed something similar? Or maybe its just me coz i did something wrong when instaled DM path?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Hi guys,

I feel like i have some missed scenes when played it. For example Mika and her problem. I didnt have any scene about this at all before 5th day and talk with principal where MC alredy know about problem and try solve it. It may happens because i play compresed version? Do you noticed something similar? Or maybe its just me coz i did something wrong when instaled DM path?
Did you enable the DM patch + all of its options in the menu ? Cuz just installing it over the base game isn't enough

Insaneflame

Apr 19, 2018
I wasn't bragging. I mentioned it because maybe it will happen for others too?

Of course given that I spoke too soon and have to wait an hour for the last few MB maybe I shouldn't have said anything...
Well good for you then but IDK how that happened ?

I believe the limits for a free Mega are dynamic and change based on how many people are using the service at that time. IF you are the only one using Mega at that time, you will have nearly unlimited bandwidth. Some day's I only get 1 gig, other days I get over 20.

Basically, they have limited bandwidth for their servers, paid users get priority, and all remaining bandwidth is divided up among all the free users using the service at that time.

Reactions: baloneysammich

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
damm, wrath of the lich king have a size of 15gb and this have one of 16 o_O, is good that we have the compressed version

Bartsuke

Aug 12, 2018
Did you enable the DM patch + all of its options in the menu ? Cuz just installing it over the base game isn't enough
Yea i did. Just skiping Himiko and Saki parts. And its not looks like its about path bug coz i missing DM scenes. Its more like there is missing content. I think its something with phone. If i remmember correct there was some typing with student at night befeore sleeping when i played it earlier (when there was chapters parted for 2-3 days) but now there is no chat on phone at all. And i wonder why is that. I feel like its issue for missing scenes.

Sorry if its hard to understand, my english is pretty bad. x;

edit. I also dont have scene in basement door mentioned in erlier posts at all. ._.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Thats the way to bypass the GDrive limit. :)
Or, instead of sending people to a Wordpress-site full of tracking and ads:
Add to your drive instead of downloading.
Copy file(You will need upgraded storage).
The copied file has your account set as owner, feel free to download it.

Reactions: k8taponnyn

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Yea i did. Just skiping Himiko and Saki parts. And its not looks like its about path bug coz i missing DM scenes. Its more like there is missing content. I think its something with phone. If i remmember correct there was some typing with student at night befeore sleeping when i played it earlier (when there was chapters parted for 2-3 days) but now there is no chat on phone at all. And i wonder why is that. I feel like its issue for missing scenes.
For Mika, did you meet her when you went out for a walk on D1? That might be the only way to trigger learning about her situation. I did meet her so I don't know what happens if you don't.

I thought missing phone conversations were supposed to be fixed in v2, but I might be wrong.

Are you sure you're running the fixed release that came out last night?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes