Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
And why are the saves gone? :(

Edit: Ok new save folder, but saves seem to be broken now?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ScriptError: could not find label '(u'C:\\Users\\boydn\\Downloads\\Desktop\\osu\\Skins\\Cardsu\\zkool\\BlueCat Dropbox\\Renpy_sdk\\EcchiD3/game/Days/Day3/mainD3.rpy', 1535552487, 81)'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "...\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 896, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "...\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "...\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "...\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "...\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3490, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "...\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "...\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "...\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "...\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "...\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "...\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "...\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "...\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "...\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\loadsave.py", line 753, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "...\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1885, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=False, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "...\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\python.py", line 1720, in rollback
    print(self.log[-1].context)
  File "...\EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label '(u'C:\\Users\\boydn\\Downloads\\Desktop\\osu\\Skins\\Cardsu\\zkool\\BlueCat Dropbox\\Renpy_sdk\\EcchiD3/game/Days/Day3/mainD3.rpy', 1535552487, 81)'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Week_1dm
Sat Aug 24 16:26:23 2019
Don't use your old saves, the Week 1 version doesn't use them for a reason

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
So when I played 1-3 there is no new content? What is the reason of the W1 release? Just to have all chapters in 1 place?
The changelog should be out later today, hopefully that'll answer all questions regarding that...

Aelfan

Feb 13, 2019
i want ask.,, in spoiler link chapt 1 have note insert code to enable the patch,, so if i insert that code i dont to download the patch?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..finally setup megasync so ic an d/l unlimited..grabbing the full..i hope that solves the tracebacks...

MakenzieM2F

Dec 19, 2018
Well I got the full one, and these tracebacks happens to me as well - no way to get past them
*fixed* (blush) forgot to use the phone at end of day 3 (thanks gtz-god for that reminder) - been a while since last playing this.
so yeh now went through the entire week, only issue was that bit i mentioned, everything else perfect - ThunderRob it's fine to download and play it just remember use that phone ;)

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Well I got the full one, and these tracebacks happens to me as well - no way to get past them
i gave up when mega stopped at 9.75% and asked me for pounds sterling to continue :p or was it euros?..eff'd if i know..i'm a Canuck..i'll wait for bugfixes i guess..

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
my save still there but the game buggy is that why will load from ch 3 and clicking phone work if i replay ch 1 and 2
Even if your old save is there, you still can't use it.
That you're talking about "chapter 3" makes me think you aren't using the Week 1 file.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes