acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Without the dark mind patch Yuki, and all references to her existence seem to be gone.

There's only Himiko, Saki, and Mao in the version that was uploaded today.
Wierd. Its not like there was anything sexual with Yuki (who is way too young even for this kind of game imho). She did have an odd relationship with her little friend, but nothing overtly sexual.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
i was just saying that 9 out of 10 folks ask questions that could have easily been answered by reading the change log first. and was just saying that he had high expectations if he thought most people would read it first is all. Unless i am totaly misunderstanding what you are saying lol. in which case sorry.
Yeah. I was trying to make a joke, suggesting that you shouldn't descourage the devs from writing documentation by reminding them how little good it will do.

Of course, the real joke is that almost no dev needs to be reminded of that...

Reactions: Halfelf

nonofuckoffno

Sep 26, 2017
Well I spent all day downloading the parts across mega and one of the other. (2 sites wont load for me ever.) and now I just get this.

Data error. Thanks. Lots of information to go on.

Fucking use torrents if you're gonna make a 400gb game. Or at least make sure the fucking zip files work.

Fuckyr

Aug 16, 2018
Are you using a free account? I get about 7GB per 6 hours or so, with free account and MEGAsync
Restart your router and/or from pc when your net comes online download continues. I download things with that method but I downloading through mega's app on pc though so I don't know if it works if you aren't using it and my last usage was months ago so I don't know they if they patch it or something.
Also, VPN should work.
I also saw people recommending Jdownloader or something but I don't have knowledge on that.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Could someone explain to me, what the difference between the week1 version and the split chapters is? Is it only a recap or is the new content/overhaul?

I didn't follow the game/thread since the last update and can't open the changelog.
Thanks for that.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm i have tryd all 6diff 4digitcode on the door but somehow i am not able to open it i get error on the lock all 6times

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Well I spent all day downloading the parts across mega and one of the other. (2 sites wont load for me ever.) and now I just get this.

Data error. Thanks. Lots of information to go on.

Fucking use torrents if you're gonna make a 400gb game. Or at least make sure the fucking zip files work.
Dude, I'm sorry for you but shit happens. Do you always download everything you upload before sharing it with others?

If 7-zip compression had been used rather than godforsaken RAR, 7-zip would definitely be able to tell you which part is bad. Hell, maybe it can if you use "Test archive" (in the 7-zip submenu when you right-click). But if not, you could download WinRAR and see if it can tell you.*

Otherwise, try downloading the parts you got from the site other than Mega first.

I remember the usenet, so if I had downloaded the separate version I'd provide you with files. But I downloaded the single archive so I can't do that. Maybe some other old guy will help you out.

* But be sure to uninstall it afterwards so you'll never get drunk and accidentally use that obsolete garbage to compress something.

Last edited:

BLOOD ELF

May 3, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Ecchi Sensei [Week 1 Hotfix] [BlueCat] - Original Size: 16.6GB

Download PC (1.27GB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did this version include Dark Mind patch?

• Angry
Reactions: bas

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Could someone explain to me, what the difference between the week1 version and the split chapters is? Is it only a recap or is the new content/overhaul?

I didn't follow the game/thread since the last update and can't open the changelog.
Thanks for that.
Changelog should be posted soon

If you are new to this game (and even if you're not) you should absolutely play the Week 1 version.

Reactions: tecoteco

Lyger

Apr 17, 2017
it amazes me how potent the compression algorithm is, bruh 16gb to 1gb in the unofficial link? what kinda voodoo shit is that?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes