Towik

Nov 20, 2018
mm Changelog, mm give it to me. Changelogs make me so moist!
But seriously its good to have a valid information and see the changes that were made from each release and so on

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
i want to play the game from the beginning so should i download the week version or something else....
Definitely the week 1 edition. The others chapters were released as they were finished, whereas the week 1 edition, is everything polished up and 'corrected' so that the subsequent chapters can follow on from it. If you play the separate chapters, I don't think your save file will work on day 8 and beyond.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
oh boy the ingame phone is killing the game, any patches yet for week 1 heavy compression with dm patch?

Last edited:

Quess

Aug 5, 2017
Week 1 torrent

-Not working, site blocks it.

This does not include the additional dark patch.

getting great Speeds on the workupload torrent atm.... great work. !

i will keep my server open for the next few houers to boost the download for everyone.

May 14, 2018
Could someone explain to me, what the difference between the week1 version and the split chapters is? Is it only a recap or is the new content/overhaul?

I didn't follow the game/thread since the last update and can't open the changelog.
Thanks for that.
Week 1 is most recent, combining all 7 days + specials into one release, overhauling and fixing a bunch of features, like the phone, and adding completely new ones like the replay gallery and music player. The split chapters are old original releases, and not relevant anymore.

cckerberos

Jun 12, 2017
So why are the students in 1-B older than the students in 2-A and 2-D and younger than those in 3-F? Isn't the number in front supposed to specify the year?

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I was playing 4.7 Gb compressed version and game is stuck on day 4.
Decided to download Full version with single link from Uploadhaven. It was very quick.
When uncompressing, both Win Rar and 7-Zip show same 2 errors.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Win Rar:
Checksum error in C:\Users... The file is corrupt
C:\Users... The archive is corrupt

7-ZIP
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\max11\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Week_1-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\max11\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Week_1-market\renpy\main.py", line 303, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "C:\Users\max11\Downloads\EcchiSensei-Week_1-market\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode
error: Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream

Last edited:

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
This is bad. Thanks.

Maybe someone can make crunched version with dark mind patch included?
Not gonna happen due to site rules. If I understand correctly, even linking directly to the DM patch is prohibited.

I was playing 4.7 Gb compressed version and game is stuck on day 4.
Decided to download Full version with single link from Uploadhaven. It was very quick.
When uncompressing, both Win Rar and 7-Zip show same 2 errors.
Either the file hosts other than Mega are garbage, or ES is so popular it's breaking the internet.

Seriously though, do the errors shown when decompressing provide any useful information?

Last edited:

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Previous savefiles doesn't work ?? So, do I have to play the game from the beginning ?? It's been so long since the last update I basically forgot what happened previously.
you do not have to, just delete the game and show the developer that he can not do with his users what he wants!
There are enough other games whose developers deal with their users ordenally and in such cases offer a start at the beginning of the new content, or offer a couple of save files.

But because of an update, playing the whole game again is just a waste of time.

and deleted!

Last edited:

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Not gonna happen due to site rules. If I understand correctly, even linking directly to the DM patch is prohibited.

Either the file hosts other than Mega are garbage, or ES is so popular it's breaking the internet.

Seriously though, do the errors shown when decompressing provide any useful information?
I updated my post.
I usually download with Nopy or G-Drive when available (both are faster than mega for me). As for Mega, have to use app for files over 2 Gb and sill can not go over their download limit.
This is the first time i used Uploadhaven and first time ever that I got error while unpacking.
Always used Win Rar, downloaded 7-Zip just to confirm that nothing is wrong with Win Rar.

C-Zeta

Jul 5, 2018
Ok let me get this straight because i checked the "Dark Mind" Patch version's Download and i dind't get it. This version, available for all of us don't have the dark mind or the dark mind now is just adjustable for what you want exactly? (in my case i got the heavy compressed version but i believe my question goes for all of the versions avalaible for download anyways)

Reactions: Seriosha
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes