zerozip0

May 23, 2018
2.42 gb just for the dark mind patch? Damn!
I bet a lot of people will be unable to grab that now due to the 2gb hard limit without the desktop app!

Reactions: Rythan25

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
will we have to set up new games every release now or is this version the actively maintained "fork" for the next ingame-weeks?

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
Happens on day 4 after Fuyu bj.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 26, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 36, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 70, in execute
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Days/D4.rpyc", line 2504, in script
  File "C:\drive d\dau\EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\ast.py", line 1907, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\drive d\dau\EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\ast.py", line 1895, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\drive d\dau\EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 416, in execute_pause
    renpy.pause()
  File "C:\drive d\dau\EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\exports.py", line 1451, in pause
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\drive d\dau\EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\drive d\dau\EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 2687, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\drive d\dau\EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\drive d\dau\EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\drive d\dau\EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "C:\drive d\dau\EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\drive d\dau\EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\core.py", line 3071, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\drive d\dau\EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\drive d\dau\EcchiSensei-Day_2-HD\EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 26, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 36, in execute
  File "game/functions/phone/messager.rpy", line 70, in execute
  File "<screen language>", line 70, in <module>
KeyError: u'incomming_m'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Ecchi Sensei Week_1dm
Sun Aug 25 00:51:54 2019

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
DM patch file corrupted it extracts only a portion of the files..
What are you using to extract? Myself and others get a warning (headers error) when extracting with 7-zip, but it seems to extract fine.

how do i activate the patch?
If you it installed correctly, you should see a "button" at top left of the main menu (above 'Play'). Use that to activate. You may also need to go to Options page 2 -> Kinks and configure it, can't remember.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
What are you using to extract? Myself and others get a warning (headers error) when extracting with 7-zip, but it seems to extract fine.

If you it installed correctly, you should see a "button" at top left of the main menu (above 'Play'). Use that to activate. You may also need to go to Options page 2 -> Kinks and configure it, can't remember.

i downloaded the patch and replaced it with the version that i had , and now i have a dark mind button , is that it?

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Well.. wow. The big 17gig link is broken, apparently has some sort of error in archive 2.
Remember which host you used?

Tried re-downloading, or downloading from different host?

i downloaded the patch and replaced it with the version that i had , and now i have a dark mind button , is that it?
Yup. Click it and turn DM on in the page that appears. When you go back to main menu the background image should change to indicate it's on.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Currently downloading, thank you.
One last time the question is the gallery mod still nesecarry, or is is it not needed anymore, becasue the game itself has this functionality built in now? The patreon update list posted a few pages back did indicate that.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Looking at my folder i also have a question about the specials. Are they built into week one now, or are they still optional and seperate?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes