baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Yep, uploadhaven.
And I'm downloading the parts now, hopefully those work.
Yeah, sadly single archive on uploadhaven was found to be broken earlier today and OP hasn't been updated yet. :/

Looking at my folder i also have a question about the specials. Are they built into week one now, or are they still optional and seperate?
Only Halloween is built in, but it's a little different to original. There's no annoying door maze, and you only choose one of the four girls before moving on to find your daughters.

how come the changelog still isn't out
It was posted somewhere in the last few pages (edit: here), OP hasn't been updated yet.

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
Screenshot of error might help us help you.

Do all the file sizes look right? I don't know that it's true for RAR, but in my experience with split archive all but the last part should be exactly the same size.

Also where did you dl from? The only other report I've seen of issues with split archive was from someone who didn't dl everything from mega. I don't know for sure the parts not from mega were bad, just a suspicion.
Tested your theory by downloading 2 on mega
Before and After downloading pt 2 on mega

Dec 10, 2018
hi so i just downloaded this for the first time but i'm not sure how to make it work? i have a mac and every time i click on the application it says that it can't be opened? where should i put the files to make it open?

Reactions: Mix@Xplore

Mix@Xplore

Apr 14, 2019
Mac help please. Downloaded full week version but when I click on it I just get "The application “EcchiSensei” can’t be opened."
I did search on here for fixes but the only thing I could find was a few potential Terminal fixes... I am however completely useless with things like this. Is there a patch or another fix or step by step guide to fixing it via the terminal or anything?
Apologies if I'm just being dumb, I am not trying to be difficult.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I told you ... look here, there's screenshots where to find the kink options including DM

Edit: SyddSparty Mega is just NOT fine ... archive 2 was broken in old upload, you sure you used the OP one? Also make sure to use newest WinRAR or 7Zip version
Fixed it for you. Although why I think mega is not fine might differ from the point of discussion. :p

What "hard limit" ... just use JDownloader. I got both, uncompressed and patch w/o any issues in full speed from Mega

Edit: jack brisen take a look here
The 2gb file size limit(Which exists in Firefox at least. I have not - and will not - test downloads in other browsers) when downloading from mega is not a joke. People(like me) do not want to use another browser, an app, an extention or a programme just to download files from mega. At least not when those files are available on(better) alternative sites such as Nopy or Workupload. Did I mention that mega also has a hard limit of total gb downloaded? I believe it is 10gb/day, but my memory might be incorrect. That is unless you switch to a different ip or use another workaround! A lot of hazzle for something on mega that could be done much easier if uploaded to a different server site.

Reactions: Seriosha

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
baby5 and Mix230885

AFAIK only known fixes are via terminal programs. And sorry baby5 but I don't remember where the fix was described, hopefully Mix230885 will tell you.

It's a shame dos2unix isn't installed by default (I looked into it, have to install it via brew or whatever). It's a terminal program too, but it's more straightforward than the other methods.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
At least not when those files are available on(better) alternative sites such as Nopy or Workupload.
Different strokes for different folks I guess. I don't mind having to use an external program, or deal with generous limits (max 10GB/day is incorrect, I dl'd 16.5G of the big archive early this morning before mega paused me for 1h), for a very reliable free service that I use to pirate shit. But then I'm an old guy who remembers dial-up and the usenet.

For me Nopy regularly fails several times during download, and sometimes fails to resume. It's good to know about Workupload though, I thought it was another garbage host with redirects and such.

Last edited:
Reactions: kdunnorofl

SyddSparty

May 13, 2018
Yeah, sadly single archive on uploadhaven was found to be broken earlier today and OP hasn't been updated yet. :/
Wish I had seen that before I clicked on the link, heh. Anyways I was able to successfully download and extract the game using the parts from uploadhaven. Would be seriously disappointed if that failed as well. :p Cheers for the help!

Reactions: baloneysammich

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
So why are the students in 1-B older than the students in 2-A and 2-D and younger than those in 3-F? Isn't the number in front supposed to specify the year?
It is, but there is 1-3 Middle School, 1-3 High School, and also six years Elementary School before that.

Yuki is in Elementary School class 4B
Himiko is in Middle School class 2D
Saki is in High School class 1B
Mao is in High School class 3F

Reactions: proximus and Repuci

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Anyone has save for day 4 full version?
I was stuck on day 4 with 4.7 Gb compressed version.
At the race track, when Hana texts that she can not make it, i get error and can not ignore it.
Used save from that compressed version and still got error in full version.
Don't feel like starting game from he scratch for he 3rd time.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Mac help please. Downloaded full week version but when I click on it I just get "The application “EcchiSensei” can’t be opened."
I did search on here for fixes but the only thing I could find was a few potential Terminal fixes... I am however completely useless with things like this. Is there a patch or another fix or step by step guide to fixing it via the terminal or anything?
Apologies if I'm just being dumb, I am not trying to be difficult.
Learn about terminal here:

Reactions: Mix@Xplore

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone has save for day 4 full version?
I was stuck on day 4 with 4.7 Gb compressed version.
Weird, I completed W1 with the 4.7GB compressed version + DM. Had some errors but all could be ignored.

I can provide you with a save from that if you want, but I can't be sure it's compatible with the v2 release.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Weird, I completed W1 with the 4.7GB compressed version + DM. Had some errors but all could be ignored.

I can provide you with a save from that if you want, but I can't be sure it's compatible with the v2 release.
I could not power up through error by ignoring it. BTW, it was the only error I encountered 'til that point.
My saves from compressed version work on full version but game stops at the same point.
I would be grateful for a save file. i assume that you are using Dark Mind version.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

At day 4 or 5 after Fuyu's BJ-Scene crashed my game. (I use the dark mind mod)
Any help? Please?

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
So I just downloaded everything, I got the dm patch and when I started the game it said I have the dm patch, but not the newest version. I just downloaded the newest version like an hour ago. It told me to click the 'here' button and it took me to the fucking place i originally downloaded the patch lmao.

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Now bring on day 8 & 9 please. As much as everyone doesn't want to say, it's the only reason we've played the whole week again for. Honestly played it twice and I'd preferred the reason for the new base was day 8 & 9. Honestly optimised the base for 8/9 then it's optimised for the rest of the story starting with 10. We'd be on at least 14 by now. Oh well guess nobody played it 3 times when the uncompressed finally turned up lol

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I could not power up through error by ignoring it. BTW, it was the only error I encountered 'til that point.
My saves from compressed version work on full version but game stops at the same point.
I would be grateful for a save file. i assume that you are using Dark Mind version.
Here you go. Never shared anything on gdrive before, but I tested the link and it worked.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes