DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
And it's out for the relevant patrons!

Geez I'm looking forward to this! Tomoe is amazing IMO. By the way, when the 8+9 drops, will we need to download the whole thing again? I'm wondering about continuing saves... I'm guessing you'll be able to, but "computaz no workee me thinkee no good derp" and such. :LOL:

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
since day 8-9 alpha will be the full game but with some bugs will the mods be uploading it on here or will they wait until the full release to upload it like normal?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Geez I'm looking forward to this! Tomoe is amazing IMO. By the way, when the 8+9 drops, will we need to download the whole thing again? I'm wondering about continuing saves... I'm guessing you'll be able to, but "computaz no workee me thinkee no good derp" and such. :LOL:
Unfortunately there are some small issues with saves right now... Complicated system. But you can play D8+9 without loading any save just fine and take a "default" route
will day 8 and 9 have more mika content?
Yes. Day 9 contains the most explicit Mika content so far

Reactions: Uncensored Loli

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
Unfortunately there are some small issues with saves right now... Complicated system. But you can play D8+9 without loading any save just fine and take a "default" route

Yes. Day 9 contains the most explicit Mika content so far
what does the default route involve?

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Try this.

Hey Engine#9 thanks for your help.

I tried forcing Direct x alone but nothing changed so I moved the Compressed version to my "C" drive (others are on an external hard drive) and started the game from the beginning again. The combination seems to have done the trick. the only time the game crashes now is during the dance scenes (as warned by Bluecat) even though I skipped extensively over the early days.

One Happy Camper :D

Just LOVE this game

Cheers

Reactions: Engine#9

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
Would be too much of a hassle to look at all the files but basically taking most opportunities that the game gives you
so just hypothectial if u picked route a in your playthrough and the default route picks route b its not gonna screw u over by not giving you the scene that would've happened if you had your original pick the default route gives u the best version for those particular days u could get?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
So the alpha release contains less content, or it's a complete build in terms of content but with more bugs than the final one ?

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Having an issue with saves. When i start chapter 3 day 5 I click on my saves that are further on and it takes me back to the start of day 5. For example, when i make a save of bedroom scene at the start of day 5 and click load it either restarts the game or it sends me back to the main menu. I have re downloaded the game just to make sure there wasn't a file conflict-ion etc. Would appreciate some help :)

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Having an issue with saves. When i start chapter 3 day 5 I click on my saves that are further on and it takes me back to the start of day 5. For example, when i make a save of bedroom scene at the start of day 5 and click load it either restarts the game or it sends me back to the main menu. I have re downloaded the game just to make sure there wasn't a file conflict-ion etc. Would appreciate some help :)
I recommend playing the Week 1 release instead of the old Chapter 3

Reactions: God3333

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Unless this game start to use models, instead of renders... I can't see this ending well. It'll be a terabyte at the least, by the end.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Unless this game start to use models, instead of renders... I can't see this ending well. It'll be a terabyte at the least, by the end.
If you have issues just use the compressed version. Otherwise it really doesn't matter, not everyone has a shitty computer.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes