avn10.6.8

Jul 30, 2017
:ROFLMAO:

You know the difference between stupidity and ignorance? Ignorance is a lack of knowledge; it can be fixed. Stupidity is permanent! You're just ignorant, not an idiot!

In Applications there's a folder called Utilities. In that folder there's an app - Terminal.app. Run it, and you get a window to type commands in. Here's a good intro to it: .

First, change directories to where you have Ecchi Sensei installed. You can type cd, then a space, then drag the folder to the terminal window, then hit enter.

The first issue I had was the app was quarantined, so Gatekeeper won't let it run. Fix it with this command:
xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine EcchiSensei.app

The second issue I had was the file that gets run first is in dos format, not in Mac/Linux/Unix format. You fix that by running this command:
vi EcchiSensei.app/Contents/MacOS/EcchiSensei

That will open up the "vi" editor. Inside vi run these commands:
:set ff=unix
:wq

Then type exit to exit the Terminal window, then quit.
Thank you

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
This is simple information if you are unable to start this game on Linux.

The EcchiSensei.sh file as set executable but don't start.

I finally find a solution.

Downloads extract and copy renpy.sh in the root folder of your game. Delete EcchiSensei.sh and rename renpy.sh in EcchiSensei.sh to replace the deleted one.

Now is work

Last edited:

Thom999

May 5, 2018
hmm...i unpacked and redownloaded it twice with the same errors (yes, Final + DM)...but since noone else is complaining i think its just the german part. I got 2 little errors in the beginning (mao kicher and another one before, didnt remember it now because "ignore" worked there) and a deadend with the phone in the classroom. The SMS worked fine, but if you want to close the phone it spams errors, beginning with missing Aki head picture and many more...i clicked over 15 minutes rapidly on ignore and no end in sight...
Did you install the correct patch? It should be around 2GB
See these instructions - https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-day-8-9-final-bluecat.14927/post-2496131

I am also having same issue downloaded Full Week 1 and Final DM Patch Week 1 it is 2,537,100 kb a lot of images are missing 1st day.

Reactions: something404

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Ecchi Sensei [Day 8+9 Final] [BlueCat] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.27GB
Download ~410MB

Win/Linux/Mac: - - - - -

Don't forget to install the DM Patch (link in OP)

Edit: Fixed dead links

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
You must have installed patch into wrong directory. Unlike patches usually Week 1 patch replaced also EcchiSensei.exe file at EcchiSensei/ folder and not just usual files in EcchiSensei/game/ folder. If you have EcchiSensei/game/game/ folder in your files, then images are too deep in your game directory.

Last edited:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Even though Fuyu's new nickname for MC is entered at the beginning of the Final version, she still defaults to calling him "Bear." Looks like a placeholder got missed in the final script.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Even though Fuyu's new nickname for MC is entered at the beginning of the Final version, she still defaults to calling him "Bear." Looks like a placeholder got missed in the final script.
This was already addressed but i will try to explain why that is.

There was a problem with the carrying of the save data from week one to day 8 & 9. Because it isnt working the way they wanted it to work, they (for the time being) have decided to inform us of said issue and allow us to play the game from day 8 & 9 with max stats. That being said when you start day 8 & 9 (fresh with no load from week one) it starts with all the names, nicknames and stuff like that in their Default state. Because there is no current save file from week one to go by where you made the changes.

But the good news is that this all can still be customized and changed by going into the "options" then under " In game config" click on the arrows down in the bottom center of the screen and there you can change the current name of the "MC" and the Nickname that fuyu gives you as well. a bit of a warning though. even though you type it and change it. while in the menu it will still display the default name but when the game is running and you are having dialogs with said characters, the game does acknowledge the name changes accordingly. I hope this helps!

Reactions: GbolnHunter

Xypher

May 1, 2017

There was a problem with the carrying of the save data from week one to day 8 & 9. Because it isnt working the way they wanted it to work, they (for the time being) have decided to inform us of said issue and allow us to play the game from day 8 & 9 with max stats. That being said when you start day 8 & 9 (fresh with no load from week one) it starts with all the names, nicknames and stuff like that in their Default state. Because there is no current save file from week one to go by where you made the changes.

But the good news is that this all can still be customized and changed by going into the "options" then under " In game config" click on the arrows down in the bottom center of the screen and there you can change the current name of the "MC" and the Nickname that fuyu gives you as well. a bit of a warning though. even though you type it and change it. while in the menu it will still display the default name but when the game is running and you are having dialogs with said characters, the game does acknowledge the name changes accordingly. I hope this helps!
From what I saw, only the MC's name can be change in the config, not the petname by Fuyu.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
From what I saw, only the MC's name can be change in the config, not the petname by Fuyu.
Both can be changed. I know I changed them both while playing the alpha.
The pet name change for fuyu is on the next page in the same location. Just one page further ahead in the in game config after the MC name change page.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Both can be changed. I know I changed them both while playing the alpha.
The pet name change for fuyu is on the next page in the same location. Just one page further ahead in the in game config after the MC name change page.
Ok nvm I saw it, apparently didn't notice the arrow bars near the picture.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018

Ok. So why, when I play 8+9 Final, does it ask what Fuyu's pet name is before playing and allow it to be changed from Bear to another name? If there is a place to set the variable at the beginning of the game, it should work during game play. It's broken.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
Ok. So why, when I play 8+9 Final, does it ask what Fuyu's pet name is before playing and allow it to be changed from Bear to another name? If there is a place to set the variable at the beginning of the game, it should work during game play. It's broken.
I also downloaded 8+9 final and when i start a new game it does not ask me what is fuyu's pet name. As i said before the game assumes all variables are as default because of the save issue from week one. because you can not carry the save file from week one into day 8+9 the game assumes the default pet names and etc.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes