Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
No, forget about the first week. The carry over of saves doesn't work. So, when you start day 8&9 it will simulate the choices for you. If you want your stats to carry over, you'll have to wait until they fix the problem.
Then I shall wait. I don't use cheet codes and this will feel like that, or that I wasted time following what I wanted and will now play some other game.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Man, I really wish changelogs would include which chars get new scenes instead of a absolutely meaningless "A bazillion new renders" claim. For all we know those could be a bazillion copies of the same picture with slight variations.

I really like this game. And it's not that BlueCat was the only one doing this. But in this game with the absolute fuckton of characters, it's way harder to predict whether or not a download will be worth it.
Dude(ette?)It's Ecchi Sensei.... the updates are ALWAYS worth it....:D

They could be reading the friggen' PHONEBOOK for the entire update and BlueCat would somehow make it totally worth the playthrough... :ROFLMAO:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I think until the Week 1 Saves are usable, I'm just not going to bother. I mean what was the point then? The current game from "Play" doesn't even ask what your choices were so they can craft the Day 8+9 to what you chose during Week 1.

So I'm not playing from where I left off, I'm playing from a random point in someone else's play through. And your new UI system that is supposed to be keep track of the girls stats just became worthless as well, since none of that can be transferred over.

You don't even let us change Fuyu's nickname setting.

Apeiron

Dec 22, 2017
It's impossible to play. There is A LOT of bugs.

Linux build:
View attachment 422948

Windows build with wine:
View attachment 422953
For the first one:
vim EcchiSensei.sh
:set ff=unix
:wq
Issue is it has DOS line endings. You'll occasionally run across this in RenPy games on here.

For the second one:
Go to the first page
Click "Older versions"
Get the Dark Mind patch from there for Week 1
Unlike single/double day releases, the Week 1 version doesn't have the images to go with Dark Mind, so you need the Week 1 specific patch (that's around 2.5gb). Presume this is done to further cut down the download size as well as make it acceptable by Steam (iirc they mentioned intending a Steam release).

Reactions: WomenWorshiper

yulio

Oct 29, 2017
Need to click so many times to advance the lines. Any way to auto play the lines? Pressing the 'A' key doesn't seem to do anything.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
if anyone is wondering the saves will be usable keep them I repeat KEEP OLD SAVES! because at some point bluecat said these chapters will or would be getting compatible once he decides the way he will join them. im not sure if its a week by week thing or month by month he said somehow once we get past chapter 9 or something we will be getting freeroam and this will be a blend between VN and sandbox so be aware this might be fixed so try to keep old saves in case. I may be wrong but I read this post about how its getting reworked to make saves work across chapters. just not sure when or how.
side note: this game is freakin huge so dont worry he has a few things in mind since someone or he himself said that this chapter thing will be going through a process before the freeroaming.

Dec 19, 2017
I think until the Week 1 Saves are usable, I'm just not going to bother. I mean what was the point then? The current game from "Play" doesn't even ask what your choices were so they can craft the Day 8+9 to what you chose during Week 1.

So I'm not playing from where I left off, I'm playing from a random point in someone else's play through. And your new UI system that is supposed to be keep track of the girls stats just became worthless as well, since none of that can be transferred over.

You don't even let us change Fuyu's nickname setting.
They are trying to fix the issues with the saves, while also working on the script for day 10,11.
I do agree with your statement that a backup should have been in place in case the loading did fuck up but we are in that place now, just need to wait until it's resolved.

Not sure why you couldn't change the nickname that Fuyu gives you, I was able to in the final version of D8,9 and the previous week 1 Final.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The pants are buttons ;)

Reactions: GbolnHunter

JCD32

Oct 30, 2017
Same happened to me when I first downloaded the Dark Patch. You probably downloaded the wrong version:
You did play Week1 Version but installed only day8&9 Dark patch, which is pretty small file. You need to look for "older Versions" and there is the week1 patch which is a much large file including all the images you are missing...
Yeah, I figured as much. But I then tried to just patch the day 8&9 solo download and it didn't work either. I'm going to keep trying though. Maybe I downloaded the 8&9 alpha patch by accident. EDIT: got it working finally.

Last edited:

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Excellent update. Girls got plenty of attention and some scenes were quite hot. Mao.. :p

From new girls my favourite was Hina Aoki (First of the new teachers. Cute blonde with perfect body).
Can't wait to see more of her. Though she mentioned having boyfriend which might complicate things a bit.

From previous girls Gabby surprised quite a bit with her pool suit. Oiled body in a skinny bikini.. Nam.

After this update Crazy Nurse has potential for totally different kinds of madness. I can think of many kinds of breeding experiments. Clone army of hottest girls? No, scrap that. Sensei's dick has already enough strain to keep his existing harem happy.

It was nice to see more history also. I'm sure upcoming visits by mother and sister will turn out to be interesting.

AtroxDemon19

May 12, 2018
There are so many things to download.

Can anyone tell me what should I download to see all the content that the game has to offer so far?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes