nepheele

Mar 30, 2018
Played the week1 without DM, cause totally don't care of the daughters or see the real age.
Think i play these 2 days without DM the first time if is k.
The file size went down, but still want know if we get a compressed version or not
And thx for it

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
are these gonna be made into 1 game later? or will it still be to download chapters after chapter if you wanna play them all from start? or will it be made into 1?

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Can't open on mac, any advice? I have the renpy sdk and play the windows version but I would like to get mac to work too.

JCD32

Oct 30, 2017
I just found this game and I've loved it. Then I found the dark mind patch and used it but I'm having a problem with getting the CG's to show up during the scenes. They play out normally but I just stare at a black screen. Any way to fix this?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Can't open on mac, any advice? I have the renpy sdk and play the windows version but I would like to get mac to work too.
Latecomer same issues with the Mac version of day 8-9 as before:

1. The app is quarantined
  2. The script that the app launches has dos line endings
To fix #1:
  1. open Terminal
  2. cd to EcchiSensei-D8+9v1.0
  3. xattr -l EcchiSensei.app
  4. It should spit out something like com.apple.quarantine: 0081;5d9ca0ff;Firefox;
  5. xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine EcchiSensei.app
  6. now xattr -l EcchiSensei.app should not print anything
To fix #2:
  1. open Terminal
  3. vi EcchiSensei.app/Contents/MacOS/EcchiSensei
  4. now, type this exactly, without the leading numbers, but with the leading colon:
    1. :set ff=unix
    2. :wq

rex112

Jan 4, 2019
View attachment 147887

Overview:
The teacher (You) moved with his family to a small town after accepting a new job offer. The game starts with day 1: his first day at school and of new life in this small town. The education minister of Japan built a large 25000-meter squared campus to test a new education system for the all-female student body.
Thread Updated: 2019-10-08
Release Date: 2019-10-06
Developer: BlueCat | |
Censored: None
Version: Week 1 Hotfix + Day 8+9 Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - - - -

You need to start from the beginning for week 1 old save doesn't work.
Read this
FAQ before asking questions about downloads, patches, etc.

For Mac users:
Day 8-9 Fix

Week 1 (Ch. 1 - 3)

Patches: - DAY 7 MAC FIX - WEEK 1 MAC FIX
Extras: - - Fan Signatures - - FAQ

View attachment 162391 View attachment 162392 View attachment 162393 View attachment 162394 View attachment 149361 View attachment 149364 View attachment 149366 View attachment 149367 View attachment 149368 View attachment 149369 View attachment 136814 View attachment 136816
Que paso con el incesto?

What happened to incest?

Reactions: Donal29

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Latecomer same issues with the Mac version of day 8-9 as before:

1. The app is quarantined
  2. The script that the app launches has dos line endings
To fix #1:
  1. open Terminal
  3. xattr -l EcchiSensei.app
  4. It should spit out something like com.apple.quarantine: 0081;5d9ca0ff;Firefox;
  5. xattr -rd com.apple.quarantine EcchiSensei.app
  6. now xattr -l EcchiSensei.app should not print anything
To fix #2:
  1. open Terminal
  3. vi EcchiSensei.app/Contents/MacOS/EcchiSensei
  4. now, type this exactly, without the leading numbers, but with the leading colon:
    1. :set ff=unix
    2. :wq
Thanks! Works great. How to get this communicated to the devs so that we don't have to do this every update.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Man, I really wish changelogs would include which chars get new scenes instead of a absolutely meaningless "A bazillion new renders" claim. For all we know those could be a bazillion copies of the same picture with slight variations.

I really like this game. And it's not that BlueCat was the only one doing this. But in this game with the absolute fuckton of characters, it's way harder to predict whether or not a download will be worth it.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
what an amazing fucking update :love:,this is what you call an update not 5-10 min of gameplay like other devs do.this game really has everything you need from good story,good characters and smoking hot lewd scenes!!

Last edited:

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Please how to rename the girls in "day 8 & 9" ? or Only MC's name can be change in options so far!!? TY

Last edited:

Hiraishin

Jul 25, 2017
I just found this game and I've loved it. Then I found the dark mind patch and used it but I'm having a problem with getting the CG's to show up during the scenes. They play out normally but I just stare at a black screen. Any way to fix this?
Same happened to me when I first downloaded the Dark Patch. You probably downloaded the wrong version:
You did play Week1 Version but installed only day8&9 Dark patch, which is pretty small file. You need to look for "older Versions" and there is the week1 patch which is a much large file including all the images you are missing...

Reactions: josarian
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes